back screen of death ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by tommielee, Nov 5, 2015.

1. tommielee
    OP

tommielee Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2015
    Guyana
    I got a problem.... every time i open up the music app or the camera app on the home menu i get the black screen (an error has occurred hold down the power button to turn off power).Music app wont give the error if no SD card is inserted camera app gives error either way.I have tried different SD cards with different brands but no change.I know its not a hardware issue i think it happened after a mix up with my SD cards where i formatted both when i was to format 1 and when i tried to play some music and i got the error but i recopied back the files from a previous backup but no change.Oh i also got this error when i tried to install a custom them with menu hax 2.0 when there was none so i setted up a basic color theme but then menu hax auto booted the error .luckily i had another sd card with menu hax and that booted properly.Can this be a problem with the extdata ? Can someone offer any assistance?which does not include format system memory...im on an old 3ds 9.9.0-26u