Rumor Aya Neo Flip official?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems as if Aya neo is looking to take on the gpd win max scene, yesterday they shared a couple of new renders concerning the Aya Neo Flip, which reportedly has been in talks for a while.

b5845917gy1hhljvguy2ej217g4427vt.jpg

Source

• Wow
Reactions: chronoss and Veho

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Cool. They've been teasing it for a while now, they first put up a placeholder for it on their device timeline last year, but have been silent since.

The renders look neat. Not a fan of the D-pad, big fan of the keyboard. I dread the price though.

1693901209615.png

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. They've been teasing it for a while now, they first put up a placeholder for it on their device timeline last year, but have been silent since.

The renders look neat. Not a fan of the D-pad, big fan of the keyboard. I dread the price though.

View attachment 392122
It would be cool to see a swappable D-pad so we can pick and choose it looks metal so it makes me believe it's going to be a customizable option which I won't hold hopes for it would still be a neat idea.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally a device that actually looks cool instead of just another windows 11 portable or shitty streaming controller.
I like how it started out as a few people. Steam releases the Deck that runs games on Linux through Proton, few months later there are now 15 new Windows handhelds...

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how it started out as a few people. Steam releases the Deck that runs games on Linux through Proton, few months later there are now 15 new Windows handhelds...
It's the sale number, they see SteamDeck making millions and want in on the chip, as well as the mass capabilities on a SoC it's just getting better and more affordable to play up to ps2.

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's the sale number, they see SteamDeck making millions and want in on the chip, as well as the mass capabilities on a SoC it's just getting better and more affordable to play up to ps2.
and none of them actually try to compete with the deck lol, the reason the deck sells is because it's not $1500 like most of these other handheld computers

the AYN Loki Zero is very interesting at $250, but it's also about 1/3 as powerful as the steam deck

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and none of them actually try to compete with the deck lol, the reason the deck sells is because it's not $1500 like most of these other handheld computers
Well you can't really take a $150 device and lower and expect it to compete with a $400 device regardless of what it can do. There is also the build quality, aesthetics, and I/O people don't really take into consideration.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto