hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:
All religions (the flaky fringes and the old established ones) have things that make them NOT ideal selling points to be a member of.

Currently we are slagging Scientology (which only a nut calls a religion in the first place).

But take Catholics for instance. Is it logical to assume that all Catholics advocate screwing little boys just because they have trouble with some priests doing this?

And is it right to dump on any person for the absurdities of any religions excesses?

So he wants to be a Scientologist so what. So he's willing to put money in the pocket of Scientology, so what.
I have just as much problem with people putting money in the pockets of any religion.

I'd be happier if religion died out with the rest of the stone age.

I wish people would just have the mental maturity to accept their own actions for what they are, they own actions.

The non existent devil didn't make me do it, I did it.
You can say all that about religion but Scientology is not a religion. It's just a money making scheme using the guise of a religion. You say you have all those problem with religion, that's fine though there's plenty who would disagree, but how can you advocate a cult whos sole purpose is to gain money?
I think you should actually go read about Scientology and stop confusing it with religion.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there goes one of the best actors of are time
frown.gif

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Panzer Tacticer said:
All religions (the flaky fringes and the old established ones) have things that make them NOT ideal selling points to be a member of.

Currently we are slagging Scientology (which only a nut calls a religion in the first place).

But take Catholics for instance. Is it logical to assume that all Catholics advocate screwing little boys just because they have trouble with some priests doing this?

And is it right to dump on any person for the absurdities of any religions excesses?

So he wants to be a Scientologist so what. So he's willing to put money in the pocket of Scientology, so what.
I have just as much problem with people putting money in the pockets of any religion.

I'd be happier if religion died out with the rest of the stone age.

I wish people would just have the mental maturity to accept their own actions for what they are, they own actions.

The non existent devil didn't make me do it, I did it.
Finally someone who thinks like me.
Religion is useless and I would do a lot of things just for them to disappear.

I think I'm going to write a LONG blog post now. brb.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:

Using this analogy, the Bible says it's OK to screw little boys.

Scientology's books contain all this stuff. They say Jesus was a paedophile (correct spelling, UK) and lover of young boys, they say that homosexuality can be cured, they say that critics can be lied, tricked, sued or destroyed and so on...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Soon Sciencetology will take over the world and everyone will be unified under one religion...this is only a start!

*starts handing out tin foil hats*

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
urgh...
I really liked will smith.

What annoys is that scientology is referred to as a religion.
Its not a religion, its not even a cult. Its a quick money scheme.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sinkhead said:
Panzer Tacticer said:

Scientology's books contain all this stuff. They say Jesus was a paedophile (correct spelling, UK) and lover of young boys, they say that homosexuality can be cured, they say that critics can be lied, tricked, sued or destroyed and so on...

You have an odd quoting style
smile.gif

The bible actually DOES say some odd things though. I have a pet fondness for laughing at Liviticus (the guy the started homo bashing). He also states you can kidnap girls as long as they are not from your country, and you can do what you want with them.

I can show you documentation that actually can illustrate Jesus never existed in the first place (thus making it hard for him to be anything at all). I'm sure anyone can be cured of anything in the mind of a Scientologist (as long as you have enough money). Pity they can't cure people from being poor eh
smile.gif

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
sinkhead said:
Panzer Tacticer said:

Does the scientology book really say Jesus was a paedo? I've heard of religion's stepping on other religion's toes, but that just takes the fucking cake. I mean, way to piss off both the Christians and the Muslims all at once.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BlueStar said:
Strangely enough, I've just read this in the paper

Teenager faces prosecution for calling Scientology 'cult'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/may/20/1

First thing to remember, is this CULT CULT CULT!!!! is both fucked in the head, and also extremely lawsuit mentality oriented.
They're both wealthy, and confrontational.

Want to fuck up your life nearly immediatelty, get a camera, and make yourself a real big pain in the ass in front of one of the money collecting sites they call churches. You'll almost certainly draw their attention, and then they will institute a campaign of payback on you like you never thought possible. They'll snoop and pry and generally do anything to use any little skeleton in your closet to wreck you.

No it's never happened to me, but hmm if you don't believe me, you can always go find out for yourself
smile.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Does the scientology book really say Jesus was a paedo? I've heard of religion's stepping on other religion's toes, but that just takes the fucking cake. I mean, way to piss off both the Christians and the Muslims all at once."

This notion sounds familiar, whether it is true I can't recall.

But hmm when you consider even the basic notions they believe in, is it really odd sounding to hear this one?
Granted, I agree, it's very confrontational sounding.

You can say many things about a religions iconic personalities, but some things are just asking for a holy war in return
smile.gif

We know that Catholic priests have been caught screwing little boys, so no one can call you on that one. But calling Jesus a pedo is pushing the envelope.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
If they want to believe in some Alien overlord, that's cool, I can deal with that. But there's no need for Scientology to be slagging off my religion.

EDIT: Catholics have also been known to murder, rape, commit adultery, etc, does that mean Scientology can accuse Jesus of all these things too?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1