Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Narin said:

Under all the crap you see on the news and read about, scientology has a good set of morals and ethics which draw people in, not all the alien bullshit which many people focus on. Hell, many who follow scientology have no clue about the alien or cult aspect of scientology and focus on it as a way of living.

No, I'm not a scientology and yes, I find alot of it laughable, but you should at least get the whole picture before passing judgment on people who follow it, not everyone who follows it is as insane as the ones you hear about.

I worked for a person that was a scientologist, I can tell you that religion is not much more than an expensive club.
She spent more than 1.5 million dollars just on the year that I worked for her, most of that money went to purification treatments -Dianetic IIRC- and voluntary donations to help build a new scientology center.
You can find a good set of morals and ethics watching any Disney movie and it would be a lot cheaper.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:
The only thing dumber than a scientologist, is a creationist (nothing's more stupid than a creationist, including sponges).

But who cares, I watch movies for entertainment, not based on how much I like the actor personally.

Big John Wayne fan, but some say he was light in the loafers.

Big Sean Connery fan, but he's an incredibly arrogant racist sexist sob.

To all that, I say so what. Their movies are great.

I won't drink beer with a scientologist, but if the movie is good I won't let that stop me from watching it.
What's wrong with Creationists?

And I would have the same mindset like you, just watching movies for entertainment, but now I know spending money on his franchise will help him fund $cientology. Plus now seeing him will just remind me of Scientology so it won't be entertainment.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
HEY HEY!
mad.gif

I MYSELF am a Scientologist! And I DO NOT appreciate all this religious hatred! You all cant see clearly because you are contaminated with Thetans that secretly control your bodies!!!
ohmy.gif

There is nothing scary or odd about Scientology once you understand its teachings, and Will Smith is perfectly entitled to join whatever religion or belief system he so pleases!
lecture.gif

Scientologists arent some strange cult, with far out ideas! Even we recognize the fact that the DS-Xtreme is the number one most technologically advanced flashcart on the market today, and that it is a miracle of micro engineering, with 100% compatibility and 100% futureproof guarantee! Even a scientologist acknowledges that the DS-Xtreme p0wns all the competition into the next world, and that the 2Gb of internal memory is epic and has never been equaled by any other cart, eliminating the need for expensive, cumbersome and unpractical micro sd memory cards!
yaypsp.gif

In fact even Will Smith has several dozen DS-Xtremes which he uses daily and was even a member of the official forum before he was banned by Rabid1 (thread closed) So there you go, hes still the same down to earth guy he always was even though hes a scientologist now, and just like 99% of us all he loves his DS-Xtreme too! And has gone on public record that the DS-Xtreme is more popular than GTA IV and Independence Day COMBINED!
toot.gif

He also thinks starcraft sucks!

And he p0wned ferrariman a bunch of times!

And he also agrees mr spud should be banned for having a sexually explicit statue avatar!
wtf.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Shame his movies were usually pretty good. Now I don't know if I can enjoy watchin hancock in peace!

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fuck. Why ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Meh , he was my favourite actor. Always funny and stuff. And now he joined the club of moneywantingshitasses.
cry.gif

I hate Religions. They just make everything shit.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dominik93 said:
Fuck. Why ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Meh , he was my favourite actor. Always funny and stuff. And now he joined the club of moneywantingshitasses.
cry.gif

The question is, does this really change anything? If he keeps making movies as he does now and continues to be a great actor, who cares what he does in his personal life or what religion he follows. He always has been a great actor and well, always will be in my eyes.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narin said:
No, I'm not a scientology and yes, I find alot of it laughable, but you should at least get the whole picture before passing judgment on people who follow it, not everyone who follows it is as insane as the ones you hear about.
Some lovely quotes from L. Ron Hubbard (the founder of this shambles)

Jesus
LOL. Ron Hubbard said:
For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure has been made out to be. In addition to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and other typical Marcab PR.

Critics ('SPs')
LOL. Ron Hubbard said:
SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
Scilons will tell you this policy was cancelled. No. Hubbard said that the term "fair game" should not be used because it is bad for PR. The policy is still very much in use today.

The family of a Scientologist who are trying to get them out
LOL. Ron Hubbard said:
PTS = Potential Trouble Source
SP = Suppressive Person (critic)
Disconnect = Not have any communication with that person. At all. (seriously)
LOL. Ron Hubbard
Any PTS who fails to either handle or disconnect from the SP who is making him or her a PTS is, by failing to do so, guilty of a Suppressive Act.

I can tell you more if you so desire?

Scientology forces members of the Sea Org (their private navy) to have abortions or leave, so they are not distracted
Freewinds (part of their private navy) has had blue asbestos running through the ventilation system for 21 years now, yet the Scilons didn't do anything about it because Hubbard didn't say it was dangerous.
I would explain the whole Lisa McPherson thing, but her memorial website explains it better than I can.

You should visit one of the following sites for more info

http://goanonymous.org
http://whyweprotest.net
http://youfoundthecard.com

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narin said:
Dominik93 said:
Fuck. Why ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

cry.gif

The question is, does this really change anything? If he keeps making movies as he does now and continues to be a great actor, who cares what he does in his personal life or what religion he follows. He always has been a great actor and well, always will be in my eyes.
That's the thing, if it was any legitimate religion I wouldn't really care, but Scientology is a pyramid schemed scam that prey on innocent people.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
Actually, many celebrities and people who follow scientology find the whole alien thing laughable as we do. Putting the cult and alien aspect aside, some of the stuff that scientology teaches is quite good. They teach you a mindset and a way of thing to be more efficient and think in a different way about views on others and life.

"Scientologists follow The Way to Happiness, which defines morals as "a code of good conduct laid down out of the experience of the race to serve as a uniform yardstick for the conduct of individuals and groups""

"Scientology states that there is no absolute right or wrong but that right and wrong are actually a gradient from right to wrong. An action must contain construction which outweighs the destruction it contains in order to be considered good. "Good is any action which brings the greatest construction to the greatest number of dynamics while bringing the least destruction. "An 'absolute wrongness' would be the extinction of the universe and all energy and the source of energy. . . . An 'absolute "rightness"' would be the immortality of the individual himself, his children, his group, mankind and the universe.""

Under all the crap you see on the news and read about, scientology has a good set of morals and ethics which draw people in, not all the alien bullshit which many people focus on. Hell, many who follow scientology have no clue about the alien or cult aspect of scientology and focus on it as a way of living.

"Under all the crap you see on the news and read about, scientology has a good set of morals and ethics which draw people in, not all the alien bullshit which many people focus on. Hell, many who follow scientology have no clue about the alien or cult aspect of scientology and focus on it as a way of living."

You can say that about any religion. Most religions have a few good aspects. They couldn't exist if they were 100% full of shit.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
The only thing dumber than a scientologist, is a creationist (nothing's more stupid than a creationist, including sponges).

But who cares, I watch movies for entertainment, not based on how much I like the actor personally.

Big John Wayne fan, but some say he was light in the loafers.

Big Sean Connery fan, but he's an incredibly arrogant racist sexist sob.

To all that, I say so what. Their movies are great.

I won't drink beer with a scientologist, but if the movie is good I won't let that stop me from watching it.
What's wrong with Creationists?

And I would have the same mindset like you, just watching movies for entertainment, but now I know spending money on his franchise will help him fund $cientology. Plus now seeing him will just remind me of Scientology so it won't be entertainment.

"What's wrong with Creationists?"

My guess would be the abject stupidity many of the group support. The incredible lack of any grasp of real science, and inability to deal with the fact you can't use real science to prove a fairy tale is real.

Other than that, they're not any worse than any other crazy spin off of Christianity.

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
What?! I was just watching a few re-runs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air yesterday and was hoping he'd release a new movie soon D:

I hate Scientologists because of their "
lecture.gif
" and 'inner-hatred' towards religion. As shown in the post above.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seazn said:
What?! I was just watching a few re-runs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air yesterday and was hoping he'd release a new movie soon D:

I hate Scientologists because of their "
lecture.gif
" and 'inner-hatred' towards religion. As shown in the post above.

As shown in the post above? Care to quantify that?

I have no connection with scientology, so your comment is enigmatic if it's anything. Are you trying to connect me with those nutcases somehow? That's how your comment comes out at least.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
moozxy said:
Narin said:
Dominik93 said:
Fuck. Why ?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

cry.gif

That's the thing, if it was any legitimate religion I wouldn't really care, but Scientology is a pyramid schemed scam that prey on innocent people.

I agree. I mean , Scientology just wants money , treats people badly and thinks we are humans who don't deserve to be good but they are the "best". That's why I'm so angry.

oh and I don't want too know how much money they gave him so he joined...

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All religions (the flaky fringes and the old established ones) have things that make them NOT ideal selling points to be a member of.

Currently we are slagging Scientology (which only a nut calls a religion in the first place).

But take Catholics for instance. Is it logical to assume that all Catholics advocate screwing little boys just because they have trouble with some priests doing this?

And is it right to dump on any person for the absurdities of any religions excesses?

So he wants to be a Scientologist so what. So he's willing to put money in the pocket of Scientology, so what.
I have just as much problem with people putting money in the pockets of any religion.

I'd be happier if religion died out with the rest of the stone age.

I wish people would just have the mental maturity to accept their own actions for what they are, they own actions.

The non existent devil didn't make me do it, I did it.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Under all the crap you see on the news and read about, scientology has a good set of morals and ethics which draw people in, not all the alien bullshit which many people focus on.

Scientology does quite well out of the media focus on the 'alien bullshit', it makes them seem like a harmless bunch of hilarious loonies rather than assholes who go out of their way to systematically destroy anyone who says a bad word about them, censor free speech about the organisation through a ferocious legal team, cut new converts off from their family and ruin anyone who dares to leave.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol