Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually the only place you're "forced" to use the stylus is in navigating the "Book of Prophecy". Combat and pretty much everything else is handled with button/d-pad controls.

I particularly like the sound of the little mini game/battle mechanic where you get to try and launch the enemy into space and if you succeed it restores your MP.
laugh.gif

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well this game will really be good , but i hope they didnt decrease the other heroes and heroines , cause the japanese site shows 4 male and 5 female while the US site shows only 2 male and 2 female

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Actually the only place you're "forced" to use the stylus is in navigating the "Book of Prophecy". Combat and pretty much everything else is handled with button/d-pad controls.

Awesome, that's pretty much what I wanted to hear. Fighting with the stylus is just annoying, I'd rather push a button than scribble back and forth to swing a sword or something. Or tapping/dragging to move.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Nice for some ARPGs, I got bored with Turn-based all the time :/

Are the DS demos available on the Wii dumped? Because there's an Avalon Code English demo on it, and I'd like to try it >_>

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krasoft said:
1UP gave it a 58/100. Might be worth the read:

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3173197&p=39

I agree, it's definitely worth a read, and it's also proof positive why folks should read a review and not just its score. As he was describing the cons of the game, I couldn't help but think to myself that those are things I love about certain games. Sometimes I like to get lost in the minutiae. After all, RPGs are, in many ways, all about that.

Xaintrix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like Disgaea?

Anyway I did read the 1UP review, but then the quality of the scoring in general with that site leaves a lot to be desired.

I can't refute some of the points made though, and it will be interesting to pick this one up to give my own assessment.

I think that a little slash to the hype is actually a good thing to help manage expectations. I'm sure it will be worth to play through.

I mean they gave Peggle Dual Shot a freaking 100. Be sure to take it all with a grain of salt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-