Hacking RELEASE AutoIPS sig Patcher

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
That isn't how it works because like I said, we have the source code for Atmosphere's Loader but not Horizon's ES/FS. They aren't even re-implemented into Atmosphere yet. Therefore you cannot really make an automatic script like the one here without drastic changes every time its updated. Also I don't target anyone. I target posts that contain misinformation or sound stupid so if you see me constantly replying to your posts, then you should double-check what you are posting.

yaa thats why you didnt respond to the guy that actually made the post but my comment asking him if he was sure of what he posted
KIDS

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaa thats why you didnt respond to the guy that actually made the post but my comment asking him if he was sure of what he posted
KIDS
You know, I'm more inclined to believe you're the kid if you're going to be making immature comments. If you had just clicked my profile, you would have seen my age. So it is more appropriate for me to say to you kids these days...

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can confirm that AutoIPS is able to make a patch for with Atmosphere 0.17.0 (without Mesosphere) using fusee-primary. Haven't tested it out with Mesosphere.

Edit: Tested with Mesosphere, seems to be working there as well.

Both mesosphere and non-mesosphere uses the same patch or they are different ones?

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AutoIPS is still working with the latest Atmosphere update (0.17.1). Only tested with fusee-primary and the regular download (Mesosphere).

Reactions: Tokiwa

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First post updated with a new (written from scratch) version, plus I added a windows standalone exe for people that don't use python. Read the readme file for instructions.
That's awesome!
Thank you so much for all the work done for the patches.

May I ask, does the new script/exe also handle FS & ES patches alongside Loader too?

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
That's awesome!
Thank you so much for all the work done for the patches.

May I ask, does the new script/exe also handle FS & ES patches alongside Loader too?
No, read the readme. ES/FS will be handled by other scripts - it's easier that way for people using linux or another OS. Windows will end up with a gui and exe files of the scripts so that there's no need for python - this is to make things easier for noobs.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, read the readme. ES/FS will be handled by other scripts - it's easier that way for people using linux or another OS. Windows will end up with a gui and exe files of the scripts so that there's no need for python - this is to make things easier for noobs.
Ah I see.
Thanks for clarifying. I will always look forward to any advancements made in this regard.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I just make the next test:
Update my Erista unpatched Switch to Firmware 12.1.0 using Daydream and firmware downloaded from «D»'s site, update to Atmosphère 0.19.5 and update to Hekate 5.5.8, remove custom themes and restart to Lockpick_RCM 1.9.3 in order to get the new Prod.keys file.

Then I boot to nyx, mount SD as UMS, download prod.keys and delete from SD:
  • \atmosphere\exefs_patches\es_patches
  • \atmosphere\kip_patches\fs_patches
  • \atmosphere\kip_patches\loader_patches.
  • \bootloader\patches.ini
rename the downloaded prod.keys to keys.dat and copy to my c:\AutoIPS\scripts folder, generate new set of patches (option 1 and 2) using Auto-IPS Windows executable downloaded from https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-8#post-9437331 then I copy the generated patches to SD Card.

Restarted to HOS and try to load a NSP installed game but no luck. then I use the set of sigpatches from https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatc...ate-fss0-fusee-primary-fusee-secondary.571543 and all works fine.

The scripts/executables need to be updated to support 12.1.0? any way I can help? thanks a lot for all your work.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
The scripts/executables need to be updated to support 12.1.0? any way I can help? thanks a lot for all your work.

EDIT:
Had a look, it seems there is a key change (added) with this firmware, so just dump your keys with the new lockpic_rcm and add the new keys.

key_area_key_application_0b =
package2_key_0b =

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
OK, had a look - in es script for firmware 12.1.0 pattern 3 can be changed from this:

patterns3 = ['0x1f90013128928052', '0xc0fdff35a8c3', '0xe023009168edff97']

to

patterns3 = ['0x1f90013128928052', '0xc0fdff35a8c3', '0xe023009140edff97']

Notice on the last patch 68 has changed to 40, probably I should add some wildcard checking (or another check) to the script to check as the sdk version remains the same so that check it pretty useless for this change. That should fix the script for this firmware version. I'll do it when I get some time.

Edit:
Updated script here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-9

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi, the new version if Atmosphère got fusee-secondary.bin renamed to package3. The scripts will need some tune-up?
The loader script only needs two lines added - like this:

rEm2g6P.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs