Hacking RELEASE AutoIPS sig Patcher

derrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
In Chrome go to Downloads when this prompt shows and press "Save this dangerous file" or something like that. i don't use Chrome with English language. If Windows will try to delete it, you must create white list folder in Antivirus where you can save files without Defender scanning contents of this folder.
Cheers for the replies guys.The file gets automatically deleted and I don't seem to have an option to undelete it. Looks like I need to google how to whitelist it then.

TYVM.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Cheers for the replies guys.The file gets automatically deleted and I don't seem to have an option to undelete it. Looks like I need to google how to whitelist it then.

TYVM.
Use Firefox,

On chrome you can press Ctrl+J and on the downloads list you can recover the file:
1669911181196.png

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error with that one that tells me I need to adjust the limits in the config if using it on a newer firmware (which I guess everyone would be doing anyway, right?) but gives me no clue how to adjust them. Do I add one to each value? Do I add 1000? Do I add 1000000000000000000000000? Do I add 98746349374683?

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did download the latest as of right before I wrote that, which, according to GitHub is 1.5.6-3 (unless there is some hidden version) and the first thing it did when I ran it was ask me to set some configuration numbers. As there is zero information provided on what to set them to I left them at the defaults and hit yes to save the default numbers it provided. This is quite a long thread and there is zero information on the GitHub, so maybe I've missed something about how to set them to something else other than what it pops up as defaults on the first run.

Right before using it, I reextracted the prod.keys from my Switch using the latest Lockpick_RCM (dated November 6 of 2022.) (eg it's a real Switch, not Yuzu or something) and renamed them appropriately to keys.dat for what this program wanted. Unless it needs them in some other format. (There is no info on the GitHub and this is quite a long thread, so maybe I've missed something about how to modify the standard key output if it requires such a thing?) Does it need anything extra like maybe stuff from the dev keys?

The error message when I attempt to generate keys using the "latest" firmware 15.0.1 is:
Code:
Unable to decrypt, did you update your keys?

Try adjusting the ES size limits in the config settings if firmware is greater than 15.0.0.
Exact same thing under ES2 (it says you need to run this if the previous tab failed to get keys.) I get basically the same error under the other tabs like FS -- slightly different, but basically saying the same thing. I will add here that the keydata tab shows the correct information from the prod.keys, so it did load it ok. Of course, as 15.0.1 is the current firmware, that means that any firmware this will be used on now and from now on will be greater than 15.0.0. Thus it does at least appear to be saying that setup will be needed since basically all from now and into the future will indeed be greater than 15.0.0.

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did.

It seems actually the problem was something overwrote my manual update of Lockpick_RCM.bin with an older version (ironic since I had manually updated it before,) so it was not extracting a newer key apparently. You really can't trust those automatic updaters everyone swears by. It seems like Lockpick_RCM generates the newer key correctly now.

One thing I want to double check on. It says that you're required to install Visual Studio. I misread that and thought it was saying the latest runtimes. I do not have Visual Studio installed and it seems to work. I consider that an unreasonable requirement as Visual Studio is huge and requires a lot of setup. (Some of us don't have super large SSDs.) Is it actually officially required?

Reactions: impeeza

Vorffeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What previous publication?
if the last one is from January 5th and you talk about the false positives when saving the .rar the browser and the Github repository has disappeared yesterday xd
And I got to know if it was by the author's decision or for another reason. ><

Last edited by Vorffeed,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone still have a copy of the source code? This is necessary to save the program history. You can write in private messages if you are afraid of ninjas.

I think you can still download the source code ZIP from the Archive.org link in the OP, it's in Archive.org so it's basically safe for the moment.
In any case, here's the ZIP I got from it.

Attachments

• sigpatch-updater-master.zip
    93.2 KB · Views: 8

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think you can still download the source code ZIP from the Archive.org link in the OP, it's in Archive.org so it's basically safe for the moment.
In any case, here's the ZIP I got from it.
Wrong attachment? You've added the sigpatches updater, not the IPS patch creator. But true it is, it's still available on archive.org.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wrong attachment? You've added the sigpatches updater, not the IPS patch creator. But true it is, it's still available on archive.org.

Ah I got confused, I forgot mrdude's GitHub seems to have been removed as well, but I believe that's a different case from syspatch-updater and its Nintendo DMCA.
Still, same thing applies, open up the link from the OP with Archive.org to browse to the main repository page, then go to the green button:
Code -> Download ZIP

https://web.archive.org/web/20231020025311/https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sadly, it seems that archive doesn't have the latest 1.5.6-6 release, that was released on 2023-10-24.
Luckily, I still have it (downloaded on 2023-10-28), so I'll leave it here. I'm not sure if it got DMCA-ed and whether it's even allowed to post it here, but if any mod thinks that it should be removed, please, go ahead and remove it.

Attachments

• IPS_Patch_Creator_1.5.6-6.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sadly, it seems that archive doesn't have the latest 1.5.6-6 release, that was released on 2023-10-24.
Luckily, I still have it (downloaded on 2023-10-28), so I'll leave it here. I'm not sure if it got DMCA-ed and whether it's even allowed to post it here, but if any mod thinks that it should be removed, please, go ahead and remove it.

I didn't post the latest Archived version of the GitHhub, I think this is the latest one you mention, and it's also the latest one Archive has stored:
https://web.archive.org/web/20231112205329/https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator

Reactions: Blythe93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk