Hacking RELEASE AutoIPS sig Patcher

Cregavitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, a bit new to this and hoping to get some help if that's ok. I've done everything and it's made an ips file and a text file with the same name as the ips file, where exactly do I go from there? I've tried googling and couldn't find this info anywhere

Reactions: _Roxas_ki
How to add the patches

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hey guys, a bit new to this and hoping to get some help if that's ok. I've done everything and it's made an ips file and a text file with the same name as the ips file, where exactly do I go from there? I've tried googling and couldn't find this info anywhere

the ips file goes into /atmosphere/kip_patches/loader_patches/ folder and if you use hekate fss0 - fusee-secondary to boot you need to copy whats inside the text file and paste it at the end of file Patches.ini found in "bootloader" folder on your sd card

Reactions: linuxares

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm seriously so dumb cause I can't work this out for the life of me. I downloaded the zip on page 1, put fusee-secondary.bin in the folder, did the "pip install bitstring" which said it was successful and then i click runme.bat and i get nothing but errors saying it can't find files or paths. Am i meant to put the files in a special place? I just have them in a folder on my desktop.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I'm seriously so dumb cause I can't work this out for the life of me. I downloaded the zip on page 1, put fusee-secondary.bin in the folder, did the "pip install bitstring" which said it was successful and then i click runme.bat and i get nothing but errors saying it can't find files or paths. Am i meant to put the files in a special place? I just have them in a folder on my desktop.

you probably have python installed not in its default location check where you have python installed and edit the bat file to match or just install python in C:/

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
For those struggling because they don't know where they installed python - change the batch file to this:

Code:
FOR /F "tokens=*" %%g IN ('WHERE Python.exe') do (SET VAR=%%g)
%VAR% Extract-Loader.py
hactool --intype=kip1 --uncompressed=extracted/Loader-dec.kip extracted/Loader.kip
cls
%VAR% MakePatch.py
RMDIR extracted /s /q
pause

You're welcome :-)

powelwojtasik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys, sorry for noob question I'm about to ask... So I've made an ips file using Runme.bat and now I need to put it into /atmosphere/kip_patches/loader_patches/ folder.
But usualy there were a lot more ips files in that folder and also an exefs_patches and fs_patches folders were inside the dowloadable sigpatches zip.

So when I'm updating AMS to a new version I always do a clean install and now I just need to put the ips file I made into /atmosphere/kip_patches/loader_patches/ folder? What about the other folders and other ips files?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi guys, sorry for noob question I'm about to ask... So I've made an ips file using Runme.bat and now I need to put it into /atmosphere/kip_patches/loader_patches/ folder.
But usualy there were a lot more ips files in that folder and also an exefs_patches and fs_patches folders were inside the dowloadable sigpatches zip.

So when I'm updating AMS to a new version I always do a clean install and now I just need to put the ips file I made into /atmosphere/kip_patches/loader_patches/ folder? What about the other folders and other ips files?

ya you need them too you just add this file to all others and when you upgrade Atmosphere you dont have to delete these files and folders its pointless doing that you can just paste the new ips in its place and paste all files from Atmosphere 0.15.0 over the old ones and override and you just updated your cfw when you know whats in your sd card theres no problem doing it this way

Last edited by LyuboA,
Reactions: powelwojtasik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr