Misc Australian Mario Kart League: Ladder, Fixtures, Results!

• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 28,336
  • Replies 256
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
lol Jerome,you were lucky you played me today as I was feeling shit stressed too get the race over as I was busy with uni work
frown.gif
prolly never played that bad on dk/grumble/ and def not on bowsers before
tongue.gif
..i def donnu what the heck happend at end of dk..i was miles away from both snowboarders and still it hit me ;/
..enjoy it while it lasts
smile.gif

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GG's Elo. That's too bad about the stress and stuff, I thought you were put off by the mirror mode, oh well. That was a close one on dk's, I got the damned cloud at the start and I was about to run into you but it zapped me a split second earlier!

A

armand66

OP
1v1 Ladder and Team Ladder has been updated, as has the fixture/results post.

So far, 5/16 games played.

Hopefully we're gonna see Jerome vs Big Chop, Vertabray vs Boxhunter, Ozmodchips vs Boxhunter tonight, which would be good to get to the halfway mark of races played....lol

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Me and beatnik are playing tonight 8pm est. That will be me finished for the week

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Boo! I didn't think I could of beat Chazziiee
tongue.gif
Guess it's luck. On the last lap chaz was about to win, but I had the big mega mushroom, ran infront (i think squashed her too) and boom I come first!
On DK, guess it was skillz
tongue.gif
Grumble is crap for me and the last (doesn't count) I got pumped
tongue.gif

A

armand66

OP
I actually watched the DK one, think it had more to do with your 2 lightnings on the last lap, with one of them knocking her off the cliff that did it lol.

Beatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've already replied via PM, but I can't get on either for our match. I was on with a room open, but when you didn't join I tried disconnecting with the intention of reconnecting. I haven't been able to get back on since - Error Code 61070.

A

armand66

OP
The new competition has gone online, and i think with it, it's bringing about a few disconnections with the added traffic and server load. Tried to send scores for the comp twice to no avail, getting the same error code.

Think its a server side issue. Hopefully it fixes itself soon.

A

armand66

OP
Thanks to Beatnik and Muss for playing their match, we're now starting to see the ladder take a bit of shape, although expect it to look vastly different by the end of round 1 than it does now, and also by seasons end to expect some major positional changes.

As far as teams go, Red Mushrooms are undefeated from 6 races played, Red Lightning are 6 wins and 6 losses after seeing two, 2-1 wins, and two 1-2 losses.

Blue Shells have had 3 wins, 3 losses after a 2-1 win, and a 1-2 loss, while the Blue Bombs have had some harsh early luck, on 3 wins 9 losses, after a 1-2, 0-3, 0-3 loss, and a 2-1 win.

Getting interesting guys/girls, look forward to seeing how the rest of the weeks/weekends matches go.

A

armand66

OP
ROUND 1
Armada 2 vs Big Chop 1
Chaazziiee 1 vs iPANIC 2

Vertabray vs Boxhunter
Beatnik vs Voho
Jerome 3 vs Elo 0
Ronnieboy vs Piepants
OzModChips vs Bong
Dan 3 vs muss 0

Players who have contacted their opponents in ROUND 1, but have yet to play: Beatnik, Vertabray, Ronnieboy.
Players who have not replied or been unwilling to find a suitable time so far: Ozmodchips, Piepants, Boxhunter, Bong, Voho.

ROUND 2

Armada 2 vs Elo 1
Chaazziiee vs Piepants
Vertabray vs Bong
Beatnik 1 vs muss 2
Jerome vs Big Chop
Ronnieboy vs iPANIC
OzModChips vs Boxhunter
Dan vs Voho

Players who have contacted their opponents in ROUND 2, but have yet to play: Chaazziiee, Vertabray, Jerome, Big Chop, Dan, Ronnieboy.
Players who have not replied or been unwilling to find a suitable time so far: Ozmodchips, Piepants, Boxhunter, Voho, iPANIC, Bong.

If you are in the "yet to reply or find a suitable time" category for either round atm, your setting yourself for a 0-3 forfeit at weeks end, unless you get your matches played before Midnight Sunday.

9 players have found the time to play matches so far, 7 players have yet to play a match. Some have tried to, with their opponents making things difficult, others, haven't tried at all.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm. In my match with Ronnieboy, there was some Mr. E guy. I disconnected because i need to play a 1v1.

EDIT: Wasn't the map assigned to the Classic Mario Raceway? If so Ronnieboy chose another map instead.. So many problems, we probably need to play our match today

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, the fixture states N64 Mario Raceway Lisa, and it is definately only 1v1.

If it was a mistake and someone else jumps in the room, or was in there first, thats one thing, if it happens, the room creator should DC the room and start a new one. If, of course, a game was assigned for that time. If they were just playing a mate, thats another thing.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armand66 said:
Yeah, the fixture states N64 Mario Raceway Lisa, and it is definately only 1v1.

If it was a mistake and someone else jumps in the room, or was in there first, thats one thing, if it happens, the room creator should DC the room and start a new one. If, of course, a game was assigned for that time. If they were just playing a mate, thats another thing.
Well, I'm ready for a match but no sign of Ronnieboy. He also said this in a PM :S, Seems to be telling armand66 for Mario Circuit

QUOTEaramand told me circuit ..was just doing what he told me =p

A

armand66

OP
Is that so Ronnie?

here's my sent message to you dude.......

QUOTE said:
Heya man,

the fixture for the 1v1 ladder is here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=824...t=0&start=0

This week, you gotta play

Luigis Circuit, DK Snowboard Cross, Grumble Volcano against Piepants , so try and organize when he can play you.

you also have to play

GBA Shy guy beach, N64 Mario Raceway, N64 Sherbet Land against iPANIC , aka, Lisa_ . Contact her and see if you can get your match sorted asap.

Basically, you make a room, choose GP, and your first choice against Lisa_ would be Shy guy, second choice is Mario raceway, third choice is Sherbet Land. The fourth doesn't matter, so just choose random, only the first 3 count, you'll either come out with 3 wins to 0, 2 wins to 0, 1 win to 2, or 0 wins to 3.

Your match in the 2v2 tourney next week, is on a thursday night.

Hmmmmm, Mario Circuit aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?