Gaming Audiosurf now $2.49 this weekend only!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Steam have an absolutely fantastic deal going on this weekend only, they're offering the indie hit Audiosurf for only $2.49. Now, that's cheaper then a pint down the local, as cheap as a TV episode off of iTunes, and most certaintly cheaper then 99% of games that actually have a price tag.

Audiosurf, for those who don't know, is kinda like... well, Guitar Hero meets Lumines is the best way I can describe it. You can select your own tracks from your computer (either MP3s, iTunes M4As, WMAs, CDs and OGG) and you drive your ship around this course collecting blocks of various colours (hence the GH part). In order to gain more points, you have to make blocks of the same colour but any shape you like, provided all of those said blocks touch together when you make the shape.

It's a pretty unique game, and one that's most definitely enjoyable. Easy to learn, hard to master. I played quite a few MP3s, all of various bitrates and what not, all seemed to work fine. It was like magic, seriously. It also comes with the Orange Box soundtrack if you buy it off of Steam, which is a major bonus. Audiosurf also has its own "Radio" where it has other tracks hosted on the Audiosurf server (usually from it's own soundtrack or other soundtracks from other games).

Like I said, it's $2.49 (from the usual $9.99), but it's only this weekend. Pick it up, do yourself a treat.

Good ol' Phi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Teej said:
Because unlike the majority of people here, I don't actually pirate my games. I much prefer to buy them.

That is SO wrong we all pirate games,
It's just we are not allowed to speak about it.

@Sir-Fritz ever head of g-steam?wolf4u pwned steam totally you can download ANY game from g steam (that you own afcourse xD ) and emporio managed to decrypt
cs source gfc.'s (use if you own cs:s duh xD) steam just can't protect its games very well

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like to buy my PC games, because often times you get let out of some features. IE: Multi-Player, easy installation of thrid party mods.

Now, DS games are a different story.

MasterPenguin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Trolly said:
I don't think Audiosurf has been properly cracked anyway. Just a really long-winded crack that lets you play the demo more than once (with only one stage and difficulty unlocked, resets itself after 3 songs as well).

The version I downloaded works perfectly.

I'm considering buying it, though. It's so cheap!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good ol' Phil said:
The Teej said:
Because unlike the majority of people here, I don't actually pirate my games. I much prefer to buy them.

That is SO wrong we all pirate games,
It's just we are not allowed to speak about it.

@Sir-Fritz ever head of g-steam?wolf4u pwned steam totally you can download ANY game from g steam (that you own afcourse xD ) and emporio managed to decrypt
cs source gfc.'s (use if you own cs:s duh xD) steam just can't protect its games very well
No, he said "unlike the majority" "I don't actually pirate my games."
He is saying most people here do pirate.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there's a very effective universal crack available with as only downside: no achievements.
but as many "pirates" have said long before the 75%-off discount: this game is too cheap and too good to pirate.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
I buy my PC games aswell! Hate pirating them... too much space!

Sweet deal... too bad I don't even have 2.50! I'm SUPER BROKE!!!!
What do you mean by "to much space"

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
I don't think Audiosurf has been properly cracked anyway. Just a really long-winded crack that lets you play the demo more than once (with only one stage and difficulty unlocked, resets itself after 3 songs as well).

err I have to full game pirated, no steam version.

It just doesn't have online functionality such as high scores/leaderboards, which basically removes the only goal of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-