Gaming ATV Wild Ride

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You didnt buy the game dump the rom and upload it for all of us yet wtf?? go and buy it now!! I want my rom!! *sarcasm alert*

Use your brain. People first have to buy the game, then they dump the rom and upload it online. If you want it so badly, buy it yourself and dump it, stop whining about it - after all the dumpers do it for free even though they have to buy the games first.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meanwhile crap games like that Hello Kitty garbage and Scrinchies or Shitskies (or whatever the hell it was called) lameness gets dumped.
dry.gif

I've also been waiting for that Green Lantern game, but no, Beastly Craptastic Blowhole gets dumped instead. WTF! I mean, total shovelware gets dumped all the time, but GOOD or at least interesting sounding games, don't get a dump. How ridiculous!

The DS dumping scene has finally gone completely lame. You'd think, with such few DS games coming out now, that the good (or at least interesting) ones WOULD get dumped. Apparently not.

Yeah, yeah, I know the real reasons why (most people above the age of idiot don't bother with the DS anymore, for one), I just wanted to join in on the ranting because I could.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA