ATV Wild Ride

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Dariusxq, Jun 27, 2011.

Jun 27, 2011

ATV Wild Ride by Dariusxq at 10:01 AM (895 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Dariusxq
    OP

Newcomer Dariusxq Advanced Member

Poland
    Why there is no rom of this game? this game is out around 3 weeks but there is no rom yet, wtf?

2. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    You didnt buy the game dump the rom and upload it for all of us yet wtf?? go and buy it now!! I want my rom!! *sarcasm alert*

Use your brain. People first have to buy the game, then they dump the rom and upload it online. If you want it so badly, buy it yourself and dump it, stop whining about it - after all the dumpers do it for free even though they have to buy the games first.

3. wasim

Member wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

India
    The game needs to be dumped by someone ( like said above )

some games takes long time to be dumped and some may not be even dumped !

4. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Meanwhile crap games like that Hello Kitty garbage and Scrinchies or Shitskies (or whatever the hell it was called) lameness gets dumped. [​IMG]

I've also been waiting for that Green Lantern game, but no, Beastly Craptastic Blowhole gets dumped instead. WTF! I mean, total shovelware gets dumped all the time, but GOOD or at least interesting sounding games, don't get a dump. How ridiculous!

The DS dumping scene has finally gone completely lame. You'd think, with such few DS games coming out now, that the good (or at least interesting) ones WOULD get dumped. Apparently not.

Yeah, yeah, I know the real reasons why (most people above the age of idiot don't bother with the DS anymore, for one), I just wanted to join in on the ranting because I could.