Attention tempers!

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hereby invite all of you to come visit our great IRC. You can talk about ANYTHING on there, you can even create your own chat-rooms, for example #Pokemon and talk about everything Pokemon in there.

You can join us via your favorite IRC client using the IP 78.41.237.195 or the address irc.gbatemp.net and we are now on port 4500. And our main channel is as always #gbatemp.net

You can also join us directly via your browser using this link.

If you want to create your own chat-room, simply type /join #channelname where channelname should be quite obvious. You also could just stay in the main channel, #gbatemp.net and talk about what you like.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Wait...if the shitbox is so mad gay, and you're trying to get everyone to come over to IRC, wouldn't that make IRC mad gay :unsure:

The shitbox and irc are more similar than people make out. There shouldn't be a division between them. After all they are both shit and filled with mad gay GBAtemp newbz.

Anyway bullshit aside it would be nice if more people actually used the chat. It really isn't a bad place with a nice crowd these days, I just wish the crowd was bigger.

D

Deleted-236924

Everyone get on IRC. Fuck the shitbox, it's mad gay. ;o;
why-not-both.jpg

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And to those, competing in the Tetris Tournament: you can also create IRC channels for you groups, to have a better and faster chat about the tournament!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...