Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I hereby invite all of you to come visit our great IRC. You can talk about ANYTHING on there, you can even create your own chat-rooms, for example #Pokemon and talk about everything Pokemon in there.

You can join us via your favorite IRC client using the IP 78.41.237.195 or the address irc.gbatemp.net and we are now on port 4500. And our main channel is as always #gbatemp.net

You can also join us directly via your browser using this link.

If you want to create your own chat-room, simply type /join #channelname where channelname should be quite obvious. You also could just stay in the main channel, #gbatemp.net and talk about what you like.

Wow I just joined the irc and it filled my lives with joy happy! :O

:yaypsp:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ok, helpful post this time, the IRC is pretty enjoyable when you're bored and the people there are pretty cool too sometimes. So for realz guise, if you're bored on the Temp go to the IRC channel and fuck around for a bit.

Can I have my family back now?

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Where are you people? We got a cute filipino girl in here who is showing us some nice pics. So if you don't wanna miss out, come in!
And yes, the legendary Icey is back!

cute filipino girl ?? where??? hahaha.. thanks for inviting me here ;) *wink wink*

Reactions: signz

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, where are you? Why don't you join our glorious IRC? There is absolutely no reason not to join it, so do it already. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple