Homebrew Attempt to upgrade Atmosphere results in boots to blue screen

OptimisticPessim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have not updated atmosphere for my hard mod switch lite since Jul 2021 and so I tried updating my firmware today.

I followed a guide that said all I needed to do was to replace the folders on my SD card and so I did.

I immediately ran into the attached error. After this, I tried to put back my old files and then I arrived at blue screen after hekate boot. I am left with no choice but to hard reset every time.

I tried using some of the answers to the questions I found here but despite replacing the files, I'm still arriving at a blue screen.

Can anyone guide me as I'm very confused by the technical terms in the tutorials I see and I'm at a loss at where to start fixing this?

Attachments

• photo_2022-02-23_18-21-27.jpg
    photo_2022-02-23_18-21-27.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 129

Deleted member 585564

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notice about Atmosphere 1.0.0 and up: The fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin in hekate_ipl.ini must be changed to fss0=atmosphere/package3. And make sure that atmosphere/contents folder does not have old Atmosphere components.

If you're using kefir you probably want to update the whole package at once though. That should have taken care of that...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not updated atmosphere for my hard mod switch lite since Jul 2021 and so I tried updating my firmware today.

I followed a guide that said all I needed to do was to replace the folders on my SD card and so I did.

I immediately ran into the attached error. After this, I tried to put back my old files and then I arrived at blue screen after hekate boot. I am left with no choice but to hard reset every time.

I tried using some of the answers to the questions I found here but despite replacing the files, I'm still arriving at a blue screen.

Can anyone guide me as I'm very confused by the technical terms in the tutorials I see and I'm at a loss at where to start fixing this?

You should read Atmosphere 1.0.0 changelog, you no longer use fusee-secondary.bin anymore.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have to rename all instances of fusee-secondary.bin to package3 in your hekate_ipl.ini file

Reactions: adnkc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo