Hacking Atmosphère with sig patches from ReiNX. (Backup loading)

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
These are not patches. This is the es executable from the nintendo switch firmware, slightly modified. Where did you get ReiNX that has this ?

Reactions: Lacius

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These are not patches. This is the es executable from the nintendo switch firmware, slightly modified. Where did you get ReiNX that has this ?
https://discord.gg/P9VGnhg.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All I did was a little experimentation with Atmosphere, how did this mess start lol.

Reactions: TAUSENN

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
Not really. If the copyrighted files were hosted on this site (They were) That opens up gbatemp for lawsuits.

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Removed deleted post quote

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
If you're saying that its ok for people to be violating both GBATemp's and Discord's Terms of Service, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Removed deleted post quote

I_doTinySoldering

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. If the copyrighted files were hosted on this site (They were) That opens up gbatemp for lawsuits.

Lets the mods handle moderating instead of being a snitch.

Also, don't tell people where you find things and help little snitches run around the internet. Let them do their own footwork.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're saying that its ok for people to be violating both GBATemp's and Discord's Terms of Service, then I don't know what else to tell you.
Dw removed them.

Reactions: Draxzelex

I_doTinySoldering

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Didn't say that. I did say that tattle tails aren't popular and the site has mods to handle moderation.

Maybe there's a wikipedia article he can go argue about.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't say that. I did say that tattle tails aren't popular and the site has mods to handle moderation.

Maybe there's a wikipedia article he can go argue about.
Fair point. Also, GBATemp mods are not as fast to notice things as the rest of us since they handle most of the site so they do have to rely on someone else to report it if not themselves (which again is asking a bit much for a mod). Anyways, the matter has already been taken care of so no point in dwelling on it anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8