Hacking Atmosphére Release Date, Release Features And Planned Features Announced

Th3C0d3br34k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think I used that part of the terminology badly ... What I was trying to suggest was a simpler (and safer tho) method to execute the CFW in Switch as in 3DS was achieved. Anyway, could the sigpatches be injected into the console?

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blocking or deleting error reports are the reason for bans. So this is definitely not a solution for playing online with cfw.
Find me 1 person that was banned because they deleted error reports.

I don't know why so many people are saying this is a thing. Could Nintendo have the ability to see that you have no reports? Maybe but I haven't seen a single person banned that wasn't fucking with CDN, SX OS Online or LayeredFS yet I see a lot of people that are not banned that clear reports daily.

Last edited by fadx,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I used that part of the terminology badly ... What I was trying to suggest was a simpler (and safer tho) method to execute the CFW in Switch as in 3DS was achieved. Anyway, could the sigpatches be injected into the console?
Not sure what you mean by safer here. If you mean getting bricked, Fusee Gelee utilizes an actual brick with AutoRCM. Outside of that and thanks to RCM, being bricked is pretty easy to fix. With a NAND backup, we can recover from everything except for a payload that fries the battery (which hasn't been created...yet). If you mean safer from a banning perspective, well, the question speaks for itself.

Also, we already can inject signature patches into the console and we have been for quite a while now. This needs to be done via a CFW or more specifically a bootloader that is capable of injecting said signature patches. This also blurs the line between bootloader and CFW as the big name CFWs double as bootloaders except for Atmosphere which will be using its own bootloader called Fusee.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Th3C0d3br34k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Not sure what you mean by safer here. If you mean getting bricked, Fusee Gelee utilizes an actual brick with AutoRCM. Outside of that and thanks to RCM, being bricked is pretty easy to fix. With a NAND backup, we can recover from everything except for a payload that fries the battery (which hasn't been created...yet). If you mean safer from a banning perspective, well, the question speaks for itself.

Also, we already can inject signature patches into the console and we have been for quite a while now. This needs to be done via a CFW or more specifically a bootloader that is capable of injecting said signature patches. This also blurs the line between bootloader and CFW as the big name CFWs double as bootloaders except for Atmosphere which will be using its own bootloader called Fusee.

I was referring to '' sure '' in terms of avoiding modifications that are made via hardware that, some average user could mess with the pins and damage them, either by inserting the clip wrongly or making contact with the clip 4. Although thanks for answering to my question.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was referring to '' sure '' in terms of avoiding modifications that are made via hardware that, some average user could mess with the pins and damage them, either by inserting the clip wrongly or making contact with the clip 4. Although thanks for answering to my question.
They do have unreleased warmboot exploits which accomplish what you are referring to. However, they have not given any clear indication on a release date for said exploits. It is possible they may release some of them alongside these early builds of Atmosphere but only time will tell. Just be aware that such methods exist and are confirmed to work on firmwares 4.1 and below.

Reactions: LeMageFro

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They do have unreleased warmboot exploits which accomplish what you are referring to. However, they have not given any clear indication on a release date for said exploits. It is possible they may release some of them alongside these early builds of Atmosphere but only time will tell. Just be aware that such methods exist and are confirmed to work on firmwares 4.1 and below.
To develop on that I think SciresM originally said he would release such exploits for FW up to 3.0.0 along with Atmosphere. Now will he keep them until Atmo 1.0 or will he release them with 0.7, no idea. For FW between 3.0.1 and 4.1 he doesn't have any curent plans I believe.

Reactions: leda and Draxzelex

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia

I don't know why so many people are saying this is a thing. Could Nintendo have the ability to see that you have no reports? Maybe but I haven't seen a single person banned that wasn't fucking with CDN, SX OS Online or LayeredFS yet I see a lot of people that are not banned that clear reports daily.

Supposedly it still sends a report but it's blank

P4wn4g3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this allow new games to be played without updating the system firmware?

And is AutoRCM supported in Fusee?

Does Fusee backup sysNAND and anything else it touches before mod?

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Someone was banned because they lacked error reports on this forum. Saw it last night but no idea where the post is. I did a lot of lurking last night and can't recall where I saw it for the life of me.

They called Nintendo about their ban and the representative told them the reason.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone was banned because they lacked error reports on this forum. Saw it last night but no idea where the post is. I did a lot of lurking last night and can't recall where I saw it for the life of me.

They called Nintendo about their ban and the representative told them the reason.
After an hour long phone call with Nintendo my ban was the result of a clear log after receiving logs on my previous connection with the eshop so clearly your wrong on it not being risky .
This info has also been posted to the pinned ban thread so further discussion should be held there lest posts will be removed here for going off-topic.

Spuud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if this announcement would have come 3 weeks earlier everyone would have jumped the hypetrain. now most people go "meh." or complain about other, not yet implemented features despite the already huge implementation list.
i think this is kind of sad.

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia

Check out the banned thread.

I see you have already had a response.
So yes as i and many people have stated messing with the reports is not a solution for safe online use

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think the thing is that at some point A game randomly shut down or whatever and gave an error code...Then suddenly you have no reports at all on the switch...That's A discrepency. That would be the only thing I could think of. Unless you have never gotta an error report or never been online when u had some on your system and cleared them before u had internet. The 5.1.0 update added alot of secretive things from what I understand that we never saw. It was A big update but minimal things changed for the end user and what we saw. But all speculation. IDK

Reactions: veddermandan

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there be signature patches and NSP installing?
Not the official version .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Me confirmed from a Nintendo supervisor after an hour phone call .

Last edited by Dr.doom,

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im surprised they told you the exact reason
Its against the law for them not to disclose it you just have to argue that clearly first call they said that I tampered with my system the next call i escalated the mater to supervisor he was actually cool about the situation he said even with error reporting off when you connect to eshop logs are sent against your cert after that if there is a mismatch you go on the list then they ban in waves so you will get banned during a wave and not instant .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol