Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never used it
You and me both lol Which one should I select?
85-EF82-B1-E2-FE-4-B76-9-BC7-63959-A152794.jpg

I selected Y Removed app pairing. Crash gone!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bro you did it

Last edited by laz305,

MahoganyRaichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How hard is it to use a switch with Atmosphere, compared to the 3DS Luma? I've installed Luma myself and know the waters, but I'll be getting an already hacked switch and want to be as prepared as I can possibly be. Any links to the up-to-date guides?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TonyMax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, the second guide cleared quite a big portion of my concerns=)
How do you use your switch - do you turn it off, or always leave it in the sleep mode and charge eventually?
I usually leave it in sleep mode. Powering off is fine too, but you would have to inject a payload again at startup.

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you turn it off
I turn mine off when I don't use it for extended periods, I have no issue inserting the Jig and Using my RCMLoader to inject the payload again when I want to play it. I do hope sometime in the future they can break this thing open more somehow so we don't have to always inject like this.

I still play my CFW 2DS now and then, keep it updated, kinda wish the Switch could just boot up into CFW on it's own without the jig and RCMLoader like the 2DS can, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! and until someone figures that out, I have no issues with the current methods. It's not as bad as some make it seem, also if you use Auto RCM, and Have an RCMLoader dongle thingy ma-bob, you can forget the jig all together! Tho remember doing this means if your switch turns off or if it's bat dies, and you don't have that RCMLoader handy, it's basically "bricked" as in it can't boot up without the Loader plugged in or without using TegraRcm and your computer . XD

MahoganyRaichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for alд the answers, now I feel less scared=)
If I want to install pokemon, or other game hacks (like Divine sword, for example) is it important in that format the clean game should be? If so, what format should be used?

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
format the clean game should be
Clean game? Any pirated game, and/or Modified game is not clean, and if you are installing pirated games/ Modded games, make sure you're only doing this on emuNAND, pretty much guaranteed a ban if you do it anywhere else, Nintendo will know you don't own it the second you go online, and/or will know if it's been changed majorly or modified. The only "clean games" are ones you get from Nintendo directly.

As for the formats:

NSP = Nintendo Submission Package
XCI = Cart image

Tho do remember, if your game is pirated, and it's too big, depending on how your SD card is formatted, you might need to use an NSP splitter to split the game up into multiple parts, for example it's kinda like how with .rar files you can split them up into multiple parts, look for tuts on youtube on how to make large games work on the SD card.

or other game hacks

Do you mean cheats? or mods?, "hacks" is kinda a weird description for either of those... for either of those look on youtube to get an idea how to use those thing, I know there is a simple mod loader you can get to handle enabling/disabling mods, and if you meant cheats/codes look up EdiZon, that would be a good place to start.

And if you mean like RomHacks, like a fan game or somehting... Install them liek you would any pirated game, or apply any mods if it's a mod or install it as a DLC style "3rd party" update that goes over the original files, Kinda all depends on the creater of the RomHack, and how they packaged up the game, being that could change depending on who made it. Best to look up instalations tuts on the particular RomHack you have interest in.

Last edited by JayBae,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DTApple
    please let me look cool as well
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1