Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Airbus321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i playing game on ams , the game seem drop fps and stuttering ( pokemon legend , eastward , monster hunter stories 2 ) . I search on google it said that maybe it due to 3rd party running background . How to turn it off to make the gameplay smoothier ?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
When i playing game on ams , the game seem drop fps and stuttering ( pokemon legend , eastward , monster hunter stories 2 ) . I search on google it said that maybe it due to 3rd party running background . How to turn it off to make the gameplay smoothier ?
You sure that your sd isn't dying?

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Getting a hacked switch in a few days, first revision. I have a few small questions.
1- Wanna move to a bigger micro sd - how to? Just format my new shiny card to exfat and move everything ?
2- I'll definitely need to update the CFW to the newest one, so firstly I update atmosphere, when hekate and only after that - regular system firmware? What about sys.keys? Is it hard for the first-timer?
3 - I've read about some kind of backup, sysnand/ emunand? Can I somehow identify if there was one, just by looking at the micro sd files?
4 - How do you install your games?

Thank you for all your time and answers=)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Getting a hacked switch in a few days, first revision. I have a few small questions.
1- Wanna move to a bigger micro sd - how to? Just format my new shiny card to exfat and move everything ?
2- I'll definitely need to update the CFW to the newest one, so firstly I update atmosphere, when hekate and only after that - regular system firmware? What about sys.keys? Is it hard for the first-timer?
3 - I've read about some kind of backup, sysnand/ emunand? Can I somehow identify if there was one, just by looking at the micro sd files?
4 - How do you install your games?

Thank you for all your time and answers=)
1: https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/extras/transfer_sd/
2: Update your homebrew and sigpatches first, then update your OFW. You can dump your sys keys using lockpick and you can dump your OFW files to update your emuMMC with this part of the guide
3: This includes the details about checking for files, here
4: You need sigpatches and to install them via homebrew like Awoo, Tinawoo, and whatever other ones people recommend. I personally use Awoo because I like the cute noises it makes.

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Is it safe to pull out the micro sd card from Nintendo switch if it is completely turned off? I just want to check what is it on my micro sd, before doing any kind of stuff.

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
What are your essential tools/apps, installed in your atmosphere? I figured out that I need something for save editing, maybe some kind of cheats and installing games via USB from pc. So for installing games, I've chosen DBI , what about saves and cheat codes?

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I've got 2 switch consoles

Switch 1 sysnand Atmos : putting the system to sleep doesn't drain my battery has quick

Switch 2 Emummc Atmos : when putting this system to sleep the battery drains like crazy. If i take the system off charge around 11pm it'll be on 13 percent around 9am the next day. Where's switch 1 would still be at 100 percent..

Joycons are fully charged no issues with them. The only other thing i can think of is because it's using a emunand instead of sysnand itself?

MahoganyRaichu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This are the files I've copy-pasted from the micro SD card to my PC . I don't see here any and backup , but the seller said he just forgot to include it and the USB drive is coming my way. The question is, if I want to move to a different micro SD card, I just format it, copy-paste the contents , and then update atmosphere+hekate+sigpatches? The latest version of the hekate has the file named hekate.ctcaer_5.7.0,bin . Should it go into the bootloader folder? And dbi, as I understood, goes into the switch folder.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 37

topfx

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sorry for English, but I am writing with google translator when installing games, I get a message like in the picture, some games are installed normally and they are from the same source

Attachments

• 2022012418523900-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2022012418523900-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 39

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for English, but I am writing with google translator when installing games, I get a message like in the picture, some games are installed normally and they are from the same source

it is okay to install those games by clicking yes I understand the risk, as long you trust where you got the game from.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country

Just select yes i understand the risks part. I get this most of the time when installing DLC

topfx

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
a potem pojawia się ten komunikat

Attachments

• 2022012419301500-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    2022012419301500-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 50

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This are the files I've copy-pasted from the micro SD card to my PC . I don't see here any and backup , but the seller said he just forgot to include it and the USB drive is coming my way. The question is, if I want to move to a different micro SD card, I just format it, copy-paste the contents , and then update atmosphere+hekate+sigpatches? The latest version of the hekate has the file named hekate.ctcaer_5.7.0,bin . Should it go into the bootloader folder? And dbi, as I understood, goes into the switch folder.
Yeah that's correct.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: