Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waze0613
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,818,389
  • Replies Replies 9,442
  • Likes Likes 93
I think I saw something about shorting a capacitor to trigger some juju that I totally forgot.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
Reiterating my commentary on twitter, since http://memecpy.com is now public:

So, what does this mean for Atmosphère?

Atmosphère's still not ready yet, and public bootrom bug doesn't change that -- I'll be working as hard as I can to get it ready asap.

It *does* mean that anyone who is interested can contribute to dev, though -- and I hope you all do so :)
 
Reiterating my commentary on twitter, since http://memecpy.com is now public:

So, what does this mean for Atmosphère?

Atmosphère's still not ready yet, and public bootrom bug doesn't change that -- I'll be working as hard as I can to get it ready asap.

It *does* mean that anyone who is interested can contribute to dev, though -- and I hope you all do so :)
I was thinking of asking what would you do if someone beats you to revealing exploits. Guess we know now
 
SciresM-heute um 18:18 Uhr

Fusee needs SDMMC driver finished, and all the features that rely on that to be implemented.


Qyriad-heute um 18:18 Uhr

hedge is working on the sdmmc driver(bearbeitet)


SciresM-heute um 18:18 Uhr

Exosphere needs testing -- it's theoretically done.


TuxSH-heute um 18:18 Uhr

I'll do stuff around the sdmmc driver -- once the driver is done


SciresM-heute um 18:19 Uhr

Stratosphere has finished implementing sm, and mostly implemented loader -- I'm finishing those up atm.


Kate's working on thermosphere for emunand

Current Status
 
On the fusee_gelee.md from the repository

She reported:
public disclosure planned for June 15th, 2018

Hope the scene accelerates even software-side
 
Reiterating my commentary on twitter, since http://memecpy.com is now public:

So, what does this mean for Atmosphère?

Atmosphère's still not ready yet, and public bootrom bug doesn't change that -- I'll be working as hard as I can to get it ready asap.

It *does* mean that anyone who is interested can contribute to dev, though -- and I hope you all do so :)

But how much the bootroom reveal helped you with Atmosphere? It'll help you to make a release earlier?
 
But how much the bootroom reveal helped you with Atmosphere? It'll help you to make a release earlier?

No - the bootrom exploit was ALREADY complete. Just behind a disclosure window until a different hacker breached it and therefore put it in the public domain.

This doesn't affect the timeline of Atmosphere from what i gather - it'll just be ready when it's ready. Give it a month i reckon.

Although judging by the commit activity on the Atmosphere repo a month maybe an overestimation! There's smoke coming off that man's keyboard at the moment.
 
Last edited by andijames,
  • Like
Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted