¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Happy (pre-) June 15th!
Post automatically merged:

People may also be interested in the write-up I just posted

Thanks a lot for your effort and hard work.

Additional question: have using Daybreak with the option «Reset to factory settings» caused this problem too?

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,i still haven't fully understood whether you can update to 17.0.0 and also install Atmosphere without problems or not.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sorry guys,i still haven't fully understood whether you can update to 17.0.0 and also install Atmosphere without problems or not.
As today at this time, you can update to FW 17.0.0 BUT THE FIRST TIME YOU BOOT SysNAND or EmuNAND YOU MUST BOOT VIA Atmosphère 1.06.1 to avoid bricks.

also you must use the latest Hekate.

Now, some Sysmodules, sigpatches and Homebrew still needed to be updated to support FW 17.0 so is up to you to update.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As today at this time, you can update to FW 17.0.0 BUT THE FIRST TIME YOU BOOT SysNAND or EmuNAND YOU MUST BOOT VIA Atmosphère 1.06.1 to avoid bricks.

Now, some Sysmodules, sigpatches and Homebrew still needed to be updated to support FW 17.0 so is up to you to update.
@impeeza ,👌 thank you for the explanation,i will wait until everything is updated to avoid unpleasant surprises.

PADBXS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for your effort and hard work.

Additional question: have using Daybreak with the option «Reset to factory settings» caused this problem too?
Doesn't that setting do the whole initialize console thing? Like the one in system settings? Did that with ChourDujourNX and 17.0 OFW worked for me.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Doesn't that setting do the whole initialize console thing? Like the one in system settings? Did that with ChourDujourNX and 17.0 OFW worked for me.
yeah, but my questions if the way Daybreak doit is the same of ChourDujorNX and TegraExplorer, so you will end on the same issue. or Daybreak do it on a more "official" way.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeah, but my questions if the way Daybreak doit is the same of ChourDujorNX and TegraExplorer, so you will end on the same issue. or Daybreak do it on a more "official" way.
1697559532248.png

Sounds like it uses/emulates how Nintendo does it.

Karoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

What about a new clean stock ofw Switch? Can't I just boot hekate, make a backup of my nand, create a cfw and boot into 1.7.0.0 CFW?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is there any chance for Mario RPG to remain on the 16.1 requirement?
It's a real coin toss with that one. Since it's fully possible it haven't gone gold until like this week or last week. (I have no idea basically). But chances are sadly quite high it's 17.0.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43