Hacking Atmosphere black screen crash that i cant get out of

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i was gonna go sit on the couch and then my switch went black no crash no thing power button wasnt working so in my noobness i took out the sd card didnt work hold power button wont work what do i do?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was gonna go sit on the couch and then my switch went black no crash no thing power button wasnt working so in my noobness i took out the sd card didnt work hold power button wont work what do i do?
Could be a battery issue. Reinsert the sd card and leave it on charger for few hours. Then boot to Hekate menu (hekate.bin) and goto tools and check battery info. It will show max cap and current cap, max being the designed max of the battery, and current being what your battery now is capable of.

Reactions: HawaiianInTown

frozencat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could be a battery issue. Reinsert the sd card and leave it on charger for few hours. Then boot to Hekate menu (hekate.bin) and goto tools and check battery info. It will show max cap and current cap, max being the designed max of the battery, and current being what your battery now is capable of.
thanks ill do that
Post automatically merged:

thanks ill do that
fixed it just had to hard reset

Last edited by frozencat,
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation