Hacking atmosphere 1.0.0 updated, no longer booting

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Not fully related but thought I would share - I updated as well to Atmosphere version 1.0.0 but still using 10.0.1 official firmware.

Getting this error as I boot-up Atmosphere: "A fatal error has occurred when running Fusee. Failed to run tsec firmware!" Despite this error, I am able to just reboot as instructed on the screen and enter into Atmosphere CFW normally. Everything seems to function as intended, but not completely sure.

I boot-up in this order, if that matters, SX OS > Atmosphere/Hekate. Any ideas?

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Have you downloaded the latest fusee payload aswell ?
Have you made the changes in the hekate_ipl file that is mentioned in the changeslog for AMS ?

ChambersNow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ChambersNow,

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Hello, sorry I am not sure as this is a different error. But I think compatibility right now for 13.0 is not fully there yet. I see that a pre-release for atmosphere (1.1.0) is out, and it should work for 13.0 - did you try that? Or are you using 1.0.0?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, sorry I am not sure as this is a different error. But I think compatibility right now for 13.0 is not fully there yet. I see that a pre-release for atmosphere (1.1.0) is out, and it should work for 13.0 - did you try that? Or are you using 1.0.0?
1.1.0 works 100%

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi