ROM Hack Atelier Lina ~The Alchemist of Strahl~

Polling for interest.

• Yes, I'm interested. / Yes, I would play this game if it were translated to english.

Votes: 146 84.4%
  • Yes, I'm interested and would consider volunteering or donating to help support the project.

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No, I'm not interested / No, I wouldn't play this game if it were translated.

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Rigel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help with translating, but I'd certainly be willing to throw some money your way to assist in completing this project. I'm glad to see there's interest even a year after the thread has been opened. Posting to echo my own!

Ladius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be wonderful to see this project finally start, there are a lot of Atelier fans out there and I'm sure you would get more reactions if you contacted fansites like Puni Cove. Atelier Lina is also one of the best handheld Atelier games, it's really a shame it wasn't localized (I imagine Annie's sales weren't able to justify the effort in NISA's eyes).

I would also be glad to donate some money to the project, just as Rigel said.

AkuAkane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed Atelier Annie and would love to see Atelier Lina translated! Since Atelier Ryza became pretty popular (compared to other Atelier games) there might be more interest in these older untranslated Atelier games now.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Congratulations on the fantastic necrobumping, of a thread from a good eight years ago; unfortunately, it's not record-breaking...:rofl:
Just kidding...
Sometimes it's best to open a new thread to make people more interested, as an old thread generally gets overlooked.:wink:

VNProtag531

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing Atelier Sophie DX and going through the different BGM's from all of the games I didn't realize how many Atelier Series games there actually were that I hadn't even heard of I think Koei needs to work on a compilation with these lesser known titles

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
After playing Atelier Sophie DX and going through the different BGM's from all of the games I didn't realize how many Atelier Series games there actually were that I hadn't even heard of I think Koei needs to work on a compilation with these lesser known titles
Not a comp, but they are remaking the first game if you are interested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: