Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection trailer (PS4/XBO)

Ubisoft is putting together a compilation of Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. These games will be remastered and contain all the DLC from the three games. Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection will launch November 15th in North America.

Play as Ezio, the most celebrated and iconic Assassin in the Assassin’s Creed franchise, on his journey from a young man to the most legendary leader of the Assassin Brotherhood, and in his final quest for discovery and revelation through all single-player campaigns and single-player add-on content from the three collected games.

-Enhanced for the new generation
Experience these three classics with greater hardware capabilities and processing power, bringing the stories and immersion to life with enhanced graphics and post-processing.

-Exciting game content and bonus films
Learn more about Ezio’s life with the complete Assassin’s Creed Lineage and Assassin’s Creed Embers short films included.

Reactions: Dava and xfxmrl

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm honestly tired to see all of these FATIGUE-FREE remasters of mohny-grabber-games which are already in HD

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing the first game in the assassin's creed series, but the controls were too jacked to play. I'll pick this collection up once it goes on sale just so I can have played them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1