Status
Not open for further replies.

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How's the colloquialism going?
Are you incorporating your own informal language based on the characters traits or by using the actual Japanese translation?

That would be quite a difficult task but look forward to the final release...

I admire the dedication for any type of translation project as I was once a beta tester many years ago and the amount of bugs and coding it takes makes you give up a a fair portion of your social life.

hrm316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, at least give us an estimate release date. Like how long we have to wait? A week, a month, a year? Please give us an update and make it bearable to wait.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't give you anything solid but I can tell you that progress has picked up now that we're out of the holiday/midterm season. We've got more active testers working to make up for the time lost while the other beta testers went AWOL on us.

I myself have managed to get back to working on it after dealing with some idiotic crap surrounding the fact that we're getting ready to move because our jackass landlord ain't been payin the mortgage on the house and its getting foreclosed. :/ Had some arguments with our various utility companies and crap like that.

I shouldn't have any more problems with it except a few days of the actual move. XP

Like I said, progress is really picking up and stuff is being finalized. There isn't anything more definitive than that available.

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh. If you really want just come back in June.
tongue.gif
I'm sure they will be done by then.
If its such a big deal to you instead of just bugging them just come back every 3-4 weeks to check on how the topic is doing.

Personally, every other week I just read the latest 2-3 posts to see what people are saying. It's done when it's done.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hrm316: It will be finished when it's finished. Would you rather psycoblaster [or any of the beta testers] work on an estimated schedule of completion or the patch and editing? I mean you no malice, but if a release date is given and unexpected occurrences prevent us from meeting the said deadline, like as not we'd be roasted alive.

However, if it would make it easier to bear, I can tell you that I've personally done script editing until Stage 21 [that's for the plot's script, mind, not the coding]. As I'm simply one of the beta testers, I've no idea what progress the others have made [with the exception of Slave who has finished the game and since he concentrated on glitches, it's fairly certain that all the bugs are being worked on], so it's entirely possible that there are some who are at a further point in the game than I am.

Leamonde: It's good to see you back. ~

Ryuushii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the trial play still ongoing? I was informed that the translation patch would be available and playable and distributed at the later days of 2009...
Was there a delay?

wrestlingking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering if i could get an update on when u think it will be released. Thanx. This is going to be an AWSUM translation
bow.gif

Ryuushii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
Ryuushii said:
Is the trial play still ongoing? I was informed that the translation patch would be available and playable and distributed at the later days of 2009...
Was there a delay?
There wasn't even an announcement about the "later days of 2009."

Ahh...Hmmm...well thanks
smile.gif

I think some jackass on -snip- announced about it through the forums. Well, teaches me a lesson to not trust people who aren't on the official thread
tongue.gif
. I understand that you guys are already busy enough as it is. I'm impressed at the steady progress you guys are making since the game is fairly big on text. Keep up the good work!!
yay.gif

ragnaroc444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uhh hey i want to participate in the beta-testing i live in Australia soooo... yeah (u know i speak good english lol) and uhh im 15 and i just wanted to say that i have played tons of RPG's in my short life completed most and i took a jap class in high school this year and i wanted to help u beta test so yeah thanks in advance IF u choose me and i just wanted to ask is the WHOLE patch nearly complete or is it complete already and beta testers are all what's needed for some feed back so yeah dude hope u choose me and well happy new yr lol

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ragnaroc444 said:
uhh hey i want to participate in the beta-testing i live in Australia soooo... yeah (u know i speak good english lol) and uhh im 15 and i just wanted to say that i have played tons of RPG's in my short life completed most and i took a jap class in high school this year and i wanted to help u beta test so yeah thanks in advance IF u choose me and i just wanted to ask is the WHOLE patch nearly complete or is it complete already and beta testers are all what's needed for some feed back so yeah dude hope u choose me and well happy new yr lol

Protip, kiddo: When you want to get in on a translation editing text, you should probably write in proper English. It's okay to use a period every now and then, that's all I'm saying.

For everyone else who is in on the Beta, I had the perfect storm of my DS and laptop breaking within a week of each other, so I wasn't doing my part. I'm back in, though, and while I'm still DS-less, I'm back to editing the text. I'm going to try to take care of the "Class Talk" stuff. I already tinkered with the Battler Talk. After hitting up Stage 8-10, I'm going back to that.

I got re-energized after seeing so much of the text in the "finalized" stage.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PersWasian: Eh, that's quite a stroke of bad luck. ><

As for that, I believe Psyco's already done finalizing until Stage 7 or 8. I've done suggestions until Stage 22 or 23. I was supposed to do another stage tonight, but the wiki is lagging so badly that it won't even load. I'll probably try again tomorrow.

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Two days back, I saw it was finalized up until Stage 7. I hit up Stage 8 and 9 some then. I wanted to go through some more, but I was having some trouble getting the page to load as well.

Hopefully, it'll load back up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch