Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kjean said:
Cronorei said:
Translation tools aren't always useless.
They are talking about inaccurate not useless, and I hate machine translations especially Jp En one which is ultimately sux. xP
Well considering nobody else was doing anything towards a translation, inaccurate is better than non-existent. But I guess that's not happening now anyway

It's one thing to find a translator and another entirely to get one that's willing to translate something.

buster2178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I just found out I can translate it an correct some of the stories by using 3 sites an some what it
helps but will take longer.I haft to go back an recheck with the other site also in combination.
Using now 3 sites to fix this hoping it makes it playable.Using igoogle, babble fish, and freetranslation.
Well thats all I can tell tou but then this will take longer.

Have fun all an payshents.

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
buster2178 said:
Have fun all an payshents.
wtf.gif

Anyway, create a new topic and ask for a translator, I'm sure someone will help you. If you don't do it I'll do it, yes that means I'll steal your butchering project.
The next step will be to upload your text dumps (The text the tool gives you) at google docs or something similar so people can help anytime, this will result in an accurate and a better translation.
Also you won't have to do the translating with google translate, the translators will do almost all the hard job for you
rolleyes.gif

Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
wait... isn't that game getting localization anyways ?
Nope, it's been out in Japan for quite some time already and there have been no announcements of any sort of localization

zincsterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cronorei said:
pasc said:
wait... isn't that game getting localization anyways ?
Nope, it's been out in Japan for quite some time already and there have been no announcements of any sort of localization
That's too bad. Was looking forward to this game. Hope someone here can pick up the translation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-