Hacking As a new user for SXOS, what can I do with it, other than the obvious?

PolarSpoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know about the obvious XCI/NSP installation stuff, the emunand and emulating, but what else can I do with it? Is it possible to play online with it and not get banned? Would it also be possible to mod games similar to how you can on the 3DS? Is there also some precautions I should take to not get banned other than playing everything in airplane mode? Thank you, I would love to know what else I could do with this other than the basic 3 that I got them for.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know about the obvious XCI/NSP installation stuff, the emunand and emulating, but what else can I do with it? Is it possible to play online with it and not get banned? Would it also be possible to mod games similar to how you can on the 3DS? Is there also some precautions I should take to not get banned other than playing everything in airplane mode? Thank you, I would love to know what else I could do with this other than the basic 3 that I got them for.
No you will get banned if you play nsp or xcis online. You can however play with other users with hacked switches online using sx lan play. Yes you can mod games put mods in sd/sx/titles. Make sure to play all nsp / xci games with sx stealth mode enabled on a emunand (you do not need to be on airplane mode as long as you have stealth mode enabled). Then if you want to play games you brought online then reboot to sysnand without cfw.

PolarSpoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope you can't play online , only extra features for SX OS right now are USB HDD support and XCI mounting.

No you will get banned if you play nsp or xcis online. You can however play with other users with hacked switches online using sx lan play. Yes you can mod games put mods in sd/sx/titles. Make sure to play all nsp / xci games with sx stealth mode enabled on a emunand (you do not need to be on airplane mode as long as you have stealth mode enabled). Then if you want to play games you brought online then reboot to sysnand without cfw.

Oh darn, I didn't know about that, good thing I haven't tried it yet! So by that, would local play also be a bad idea without the sx lan play? Like if my friends and I were all together and I had MK8 through nsp/xci, would it know and not let me play with them or ban me? How do I activate sx stealth mode? It doesn't show anything in the options about that and clicking the "EmuNAND Enabled" button only enables and disables. Also, how would I go about updating the games that I installed through nsp/xci? I tried using the server on the SX Pro guide and it didn't seem to work... Sorry for all the questions

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh darn, I didn't know about that, good thing I haven't tried it yet! So by that, would local play also be a bad idea without the sx lan play? Like if my friends and I were all together and I had MK8 through nsp/xci, would it know and not let me play with them or ban me? How do I activate sx stealth mode? It doesn't show anything in the options about that and clicking the "EmuNAND Enabled" button only enables and disables. Also, how would I go about updating the games that I installed through nsp/xci? I tried using the server on the SX Pro guide and it didn't seem to work... Sorry for all the questions

Update you have to either look for them online or use a "freeshop" type of store such as HBG shop to get your updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night