Resetting Picofly OLED Switch

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently purchased a pre-modded picofly modded OLED switch. When I received it and setup the SD card there were 2 users already setup. One of them has a linked Nintendo account and I want to delete that account from this switch. It won’t currently let me do that because the switch is in Airplane mode and the Nintendo servers are blocked.

Can I just do a normal factory reset in both Sysnand and EMUnand to get rid of that account? Can I unblock the servers and connect to WiFi and remove the account that way then put the server blocks back in place? I don’t care about playing online but I don’t want someone else’s linked account in there.

Thanks.

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe AIO Update or Gold Leaf... one of the options I remember seeing in one of the NRO, where you can delete users without reseting anything.

Reactions: CWaffles

CWaffles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe AIO Update or Gold Leaf... one of the options I remember seeing in one of the NRO, where you can delete users without reseting anything.
Thanks. I’ll check them both out and see if I can find that option. Do you know if it removes the account from both sysnand and emunand? And apologies but what is “NRO”?

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about SysNAND but the NRO (Homebrew found in your Switch album) is homebrew which means it's definitely removing account users in emummc.

Reactions: CWaffles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: