ARM9LoaderHax Issue

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Blue Wolf Kenji, May 22, 2016.

1. Blue Wolf Kenji
    OP

Blue Wolf Kenji Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2016
    Valladolid
    Hi, Im new to the forum, Im here because I have an issue when I want to play online games in my 3DS,

Before continue, keep in mind, i am spanish and im learning English, so, forgive me if I do some mistakes,

Well, this is the problem, I updated my 3DS to the latest version, because I wanted to play online, but afther the update, when I want to play online my 3DS ask me again to update the system, if I go to settings to do the update again, says me that I have the latest version,

I know that the ARM9LoaderHax protect the FIRM0 to be written, but this haven't happened me before,

Can someone help me with that or explain me why this happens ?

thanks <3

2. Khangaroo

Khangaroo $ORIGINALTITLE

Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    192.168.1.3 (don't ddos me!)
    This is a common problem. Install the Luma3DS updater and install the latest nightly.

Xiphiidae and nickwhit like this.
  3. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
  4. plopo

plopo Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    (Sorry to the forum but spanish here :P) Bueno amiguin actualiza tu hax, en mi caso fue actualizar él luma3ds a un nightly

5. Blue Wolf Kenji
    OP

Blue Wolf Kenji Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2016
    Valladolid
    Wow, you guys are awesome, issue solved,
    I have followed your instructions, now I can play online again, but in this version I cant launch the Homebrew Launcher (so, I cant launch the luma updater) because (I think this is the problem) it doesnt seems to be compatible with 11.0.0-33E version yet,

Thanks again <3

6. Khangaroo

Khangaroo $ORIGINALTITLE

Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    192.168.1.3 (don't ddos me!)
    Go to the hblauncherloader payload bin file on your SD card and rename 10-7-0-32 to 11-0-0-33.

7. Blue Wolf Kenji
    OP

Blue Wolf Kenji Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2016
    Valladolid
    Thank you so much <3 HB Launcher is working again, I dont have more issues