arm9loaderhax, access only sys9.2

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Axorve, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Axorve
    OP

Axorve GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2016
    France
    Hi !

I have follow the tuto for downgrade, i have downgrade suceffuly o/

Just i have install arm9loaderhax on 2DS#1, and juste lumacwf on 2DS#2.

On 2DS#2 i'm start with hbl => lumacwf => I'm on emunand 11.0, i can play online, perfect.

But on 2DS#1, i can only boot on sysnand 9.2, don't know why but i have black screen if i try to start menuhax, or when i go hbl and start luma 3DS i'm boot on sysnand, not in emunand.

Any idea of what is ?

Thank's u, sorry for my question xD

2. I_AM_L_FORCE

I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

Feb 19, 2015
    London
    Perhaps a partial?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also is your SD for #1 formatted for emu?

3. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    If you have arm9loaderhax on 2DS#1, you no longer have an emunand and as a result, you can no longer boot into it through the HBL. When you turn on 2DS#1, you are booting arm9loaderhax sysnand should have your emunand stuff on it.

From part 5 of Plailect's guide: "If everything has gone according to plan, arm9loaderhax will be installed to your device, your RedNAND will have been copied to your SysNAND, you will no longer need RedNAND." RedNAND is another term for emunand.

Last edited by KunoichiZ, Jul 25, 2016
  4. Ar5chK3ks

Ar5chK3ks GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2016
    Gambia, The
    It seems that you either skipped the step to update your emunand or restored the wrong backup at the end. Just update through System Settings.