amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he explained it as easy as it could ever be

when you download the program, there should be a folder with everything inside, including two folders called donor and patient
You need to download the Sim City (J) - 0864 file, put that inside the patient folder. You're now done with that folder, don't touch it again. Now, you have a game you want to play, but it's not working, put that inside the patient folder.
Now back out of that folder and go into the main one. There should be a file called fix.bat. Double click that file and a DOS window should open up asking Y/N. Type Y and hit enter, should take a minute or two. Wait for it to close itself. Now, without going into any new folders, there should be a new file called fixed.nds
Rename that file to the game you originally put inside the patient folder and put on your DS cart and you should be good to go.

If you can't stumble through that, I can offer no more advice, it's pretty clear and shouldn't be too tough. And just for the record, you need the Sim City game, don't ask where to get it, just do some google searching and find it. I've given you the game number, it shouldn't be too tough. Find the game, download it, put the .nds file inside the donor folder and you're all set.

good luck

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AH i see...Thanks for clarifying it. Well the problem origionated b/c the file I download from this forum link doesn't seem to match with the information you are giving. I'll probably just google up the arm7. Thanks again!
kevenka

kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to run the program...There is 2 files- arm7_gui.exe and ndstool.exe and when I try to run either of them...well the arm7 just says"Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid" can anyone help? Also...the ndstool.exe doesn't seem to do much but activate some program so quickly that I can't read it.
Please help!
Kevenka

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ndstool is a commandline program. Anyway why aren't you using the arm7_injector.rar that neschn uploaded? That has everything you need except the replacement arm7.bin, fix.bat automates the commands for ndstool so you don't have to do any typing.

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to run the program...There is 2 files- arm7_gui.exe and ndstool.exe and when I try to run either of them...well the arm7 just says"Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid" can anyone help? Also...the ndstool.exe doesn't seem to do much but activate some program so quickly that I can't read it.
Please help!
Kevenka
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/comdlg32.htm

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know where I can dl the Arm7.bin thing b/c I really want to be able to patch up zelda...and yugioh 2008...Please help! And thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Kevenka
Update to firmware v1.1.3 instead. ;]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol