are you interested in men or women?

Which are you interested in having a relationship with?

• dudes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chicks

• both

• neither

• Total voters

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
hmm that's interesting! nice of you to open up to use brian. i hope you don't leave the site of a few remarks retards might say. hope life becomes better, but never give up
smile.gif

Thanks! High chances are I won't leave if people tend to flame me. Like I said, I'm starting not to care what they say about me these days.
smile.gif

QUOTE(jesuschristmonkeyballs @ Jun 13 2009, 11:42 PM) I think you're vastly overestimating peoples interest in the business of others.

Yeah I guess. But after seeing what happened to me on other sites, I guess I'm just still paranoid about that.
unsure.gif

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are no pure heterosexuals or pure homosexuals, which is to say no one is 100% straight or 100% gay. Sexuality is more of a spectrum with ones attraction to each sex laid out on opposing sides. Those that are near the center of this spectrum are bi, those that lean toward the opposite sex are straight and those who lean toward the same sex are gay. What is interesting to keep in mind is that even amongst those that fall into a given category (gay, straight, bi) there is a lot of diversity. Someone who leans heavily toward being straight might like a very defined partner, such as a heterosexual male who likes his women very feminine. Where as someone who leans only moderately toward being straight may like there partner more ambiguous, such as a heterosexual male who likes his women tall and strong.

@Brian117 I felt it was necessary to explain this because when you gave percentages, it is just further proof of this theorem. It is completely normal and you should be proud of yourself for being able to be honest with yourself and others when it comes to your sexuality. Most people are not so brave nor insightful when it comes to self analysis.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree with that statement 100%. That gave me a lot to think about. If only people in this world would understand the full meaning of sexuality like you just explained.

And thanks much for the comfort on the last part.
shy.gif
I am hoping to become 100% proud of myself in the future for my orientation. I would just need to understand how to explain it to the people related to me.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
I would prefer no flames please,

But I've kept it inside for a while from this site, and I am indeed Bisexual. If I would put it into a percent, I would say I'm 80% into guys, and 20% into girls. Although, you probably could just say I'm Gay. Due to those percents.
unsure.gif

If you want to hate me/defriend me/leave nasty comments about me, that's fine. I'm starting to realize that it's part of me, and since I already fail at life, why care more about what people think of you if you know you fail?

I hope people don't treat me differently on this site due to that...if I do, then that would seriously be the end of my internet days...I've lost my friends on AOL and MSN due to related things, and I never go on those anymore because of loosing my friends. On here it would be totally bad, you probably wouldn't see me again.
frown.gif

Brian that was some deep shit man. Your a great member here, just like to add that. Just because you believe differently, and that you had the courage to say what YOU really think is great. It may be because you tend to see more guys than girls, as in your life revolves more around guys, and requires them being in it, this doesn't mean your bi, or gay, or any of those terms.

On Topic:
Relationship : Girls
Friendship: Both

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1