are you interested in men or women?

Which are you interested in having a relationship with?

• dudes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chicks

• both

• neither

• Total voters

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
both.
biggrin.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
as was said before, you should probably clarify or extend ur poll, lol.

I picked chicks, because that's just the way I am in "that" regard.

As for friendships, these days I'm gearing more towards women aswell... even though I have 2 or 3 good guy friends who I still really strongly trust, I've encountered a couple of real @!%&ers these last few years who betrayed me... But I guess that's the way the world is, and sometimes you don't really know people's true selves until the shit hits the fan.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talking romantically then I like girls or "chicks". but friendship I have allot of friends that are guys and allot of friends that are girls.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would prefer no flames please,

But I've kept it inside for a while from this site, and I am indeed Bisexual. If I would put it into a percent, I would say I'm 80% into guys, and 20% into girls. Although, you probably could just say I'm Gay. Due to those percents.
unsure.gif

If you want to hate me/defriend me/leave nasty comments about me, that's fine. I'm starting to realize that it's part of me, and since I already fail at life, why care more about what people think of you if you know you fail?

I hope people don't treat me differently on this site due to that...if I do, then that would seriously be the end of my internet days...I've lost my friends on AOL and MSN due to related things, and I never go on those anymore because of loosing my friends. On here it would be totally bad, you probably wouldn't see me again.
frown.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
I would prefer no flames please,

But I've kept it inside for a while from this site, and I am indeed Bisexual. If I would put it into a percent, I would say I'm 80% into guys, and 20% into girls. Although, you probably could just say I'm Gay. Due to those percents.
unsure.gif

If you want to hate me/defriend me/leave nasty comments about me, that's fine. I'm starting to realize that it's part of me, and since I already fail at life, why care more about what people think of you if you know you fail?

I hope people don't treat me differently on this site due to that...if I do, then that would seriously be the end of my internet days...I've lost my friends on AOL and MSN due to related things, and I never go on those anymore because of loosing my friends. On here it would be totally bad, you probably wouldn't see me again.
frown.gif

hmm that's interesting! nice of you to open up to use brian. i hope you don't leave the site of a few remarks retards might say. hope life becomes better, but never give up
smile.gif

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:

I hope people don't treat me differently on this site due to that...if I do, then that would seriously be the end of my internet days...

I think you're vastly overestimating peoples interest in the business of others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/intel-cpu-dispensing-vending-machine-game-spotted...