wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, I'm not.

Well, good for you (honestly) cos it's one single prick and you lose your virginity so it's nice to lose it to someone you are in love with.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They say people holding off is getting more common, so you virgins are not out of the ordinary.

I wasn't interested till I was 25, but I've always been out of the ordinary
smile.gif

Either way, I'm impressed.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a virgin but the thought of doing it with someone who I don't have a real deep relationship with bothers me. I know some people think that once you get laid once you'll have to do it every month of every year for the rest of your life...I don't really care for that. It makes the whole thing cheap to me. I haven't had sex in..3 years? By choice mind you because I've had the chance every now and then. The drought isn't really bothering me. I'd rather go back to waiting for someone worth it then go around sleeping with girls I don't care for. I'm a really choosey guy...and I have issues with getting close to people too quickly. Kinda a fault, kinda a blessing. Plus STDs scare the shit of out me.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everyone under 18 who voted no: I fucking hate you. Rot in hell.

I need to get laid by a hot girl in the next two years or I'll probably end up buying a prostitute, which is gay and phail and STDlicious.

So yeah, need to get a girlfriend and go all the way fast...

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO @ ^^^

By no means am I a virgin but having multiple partners isn't really that bad. I have a steady GF now but back in the day I took what I could get. No real one night stands though lol.

also a big LMAO to the Shag everything everyone everylady posts! i nearly died laughing... reminds me of a friend who said he'd shag anything as long as it was female (he left out a specific species so we nagged him about it. his nickname is sheepshagger.)

btw this is a funny poll.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PBC said:
I'm not a virgin but the thought of doing it with someone who I don't have a real deep relationship with bothers me. I know some people think that once you get laid once you'll have to do it every month of every year for the rest of your life...I don't really care for that. It makes the whole thing cheap to me. I haven't had sex in..3 years? By choice mind you because I've had the chance every now and then. The drought isn't really bothering me. I'd rather go back to waiting for someone worth it then go around sleeping with girls I don't care for. I'm a really choosey guy...and I have issues with getting close to people too quickly. Kinda a fault, kinda a blessing. Plus STDs scare the shit of out me.

You're a smart man. I hate how guys always get stereotyped as sex hungry pigs.

thebobevil said:
QUOTE(shadowboy @ Apr 24 2008, 01:38 AM) I'll probably end up buying a prostitute, which is gay

Only if it's a male prostitute ...

Hahaha!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night