Homebrew Are 9.5 guys screwed?

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, on my 3DS I have a lot of thingies, and I can't transfer without being on latest firmware. Would emuNAND 9.5 work to recieve transfers from sysNAND 9.5 3DS?

On the old 3DS, yeah, you can do the transfer because gateway support works and support 9.5.

If you want to transfer to a new 3DS, no, because even if Gateway release support for it, there is a risk that they don't support 9.5 emunand at start.

Right now, only solution would be to update the New3DS to 9.5, do the transfer, and use the Sky3DS but you'll lose the possibility to use the gateway then.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah, sky3DS is just pretty much 100% piracy, doesn't do anything else, just emulates the card. :wtf:

EDIT: oops replied to wrong post :ohnoes::whip:

Sky3DS can use Ninjhax to play "basic emulators". Basically, all flashcarts aim to do piracy. Someone says that they'd like to play emulator on 3DS but what the hell is about "rom" on other systems is not piracy? LOL.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS can use Ninjhax to play "basic emulators". Basically, all flashcarts aim to do piracy. Someone says that they'd like to play emulator on 3DS but what the hell is about "rom" on other systems is not piracy? LOL.

Some find it a little more justifiable if the game isn't currently being sold (though a lot now are because of stuff like VC...but there's still sizable chunks of game libraries that aren't currently and likely never will end up on VC because of licensing issues, etc.). Is that any more legal? No (at least not in most countries, I believe), however it's a little harder to stand on a moral high ground with content that's not really available to buy outside of price gouging re-sellers, where the original content creators are getting exactly zero of the money anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl: :rofl: