Status
Not open for further replies.

Edzster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone still having issues with memory leaking, I FINALLY solved my problems, though I'm not completely sure what did fix it. I tried the dirty build to correct the leak that everyone says is working, and that did not work initially.

I kept my saves and deleted all my Yuzu roaming files and my yuzu install directory.

I reinstalled everything and used this shader cache linked on Michael Chen's channel:

I also used his 3x res mod and the latest patch.

When I now boot the game with Mem Reduct on, my virtual memory will increase but it holds stead at around 63% and does not increase beyond that. Before, it would rocket to 80% instantly.

Physical memory does go up, but if I clean it once then it stays at a reasonable level.

Hope this helps someone!
do u have issues with not seeing the red particle effects? when u see people being "sent"

zaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
People using 3x and 4x res mod better watch out for the big open area later in the game. Your FPS will tank lol

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do u have issues with not seeing the red particle effects? when u see people being "sent"
Pretty sure those are missing no matter what, Ryujinx shows some of them but not nearly as much as is supposed to be. Watched some early release footage and those red/blue orbs are used A LOT, as well as missing spell effects from teleporting and other effects.

archerboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is why I was recommending dictionary brute force with some tricks to capital letters.

Btw. it seems, according to executable, that DLCs won't be storing romfs files freely like in XC2 DLCs, but in ard files (“bf3_dlc%02d.arh" and ard)
So trick with config (and other files) inside DLC laying freely may be unavailable. :P
1659047445202.png

Can confirm. There goes doing a language mod :cry:

redflamingolingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, that's for everyone on Yuzu at the moment. Since Vulkan is working on Ryu (and that has the missing particle effects), I think it should be a pretty easy fix for it to work on Yuzu, and I hope we get something from the devs tomorrow or over the weekend.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have, my PC still runs it better in both emulators. 4k 60 fps (if I want it), switch isn't doing that even with full speed overclock.
you realize how illogical your comparison is here right? you can make this cliche claim about just about any game with a strong enough computer. all it means is you spent too much on a PC rig it doesn't stop the fact that the emulation of this game sucks balls you ASSUMED based on how horrible the emulation is that the switch must have even worse performance which is just false

Last edited by deathblade200,

andmoc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ABOUT 60FPS PATCH AND FREEZING CUTSCENES:

Don't know if anyone know this BUT:

- Enter one cutscene with the mod ON;
- When the cutscene freeze, simply disable it (L+B) and it works again;
= You can even watch the entire cutscene with the patch ON and turn it off for the game work again.

Reactions: gouki99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q