Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Here's my config. Just a resolution bump without any fluff.

What's changed:
- All resolution settings changed to 4. Game has a certain limit, possibly 2.5, after which resolution doesn't increase so 4 should push it to maximum.
- Dynamic resolution disabled.
- ColReduction, which conflicts with resolution settings, is disabled. I don't know what this option does and what are side effects of disabling it.

Attachments

• XC3_4XConfig.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 98

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

What's changed:
- All resolution settings changed to 4. Game has a certain limit, possibly 2.5, after which resolution doesn't increase so 4 should push it to maximum.
- ColReduction, which conflicts with resolution settings, is disabled. I don't know what this option does and what are side effects of disabling it.
Only for PC I presume?

Spiritshaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What's changed:
From what I can tell your config isn't too much different from the ResMod posted already; Scaling still doesn't work. Beg the Yuzu/Ryu devs or wait until actual release date..

Yuki_Nasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

What's changed:
Thank you. Can you share your JSON file? I want to refer to it,Sorry for the inconvenience.

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it greatondeck?
Yes it is. I've stopped playing yesterday cause in some areas game was so blurry and resolution way too low - now it looks decent plus since I've started to use that mod I didn't have A SINGLE CRASH (previously every 5-10 minutes).

Red_BY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Here's
Thank you. Can you share your JSON file? I want to refer to it,Sorry for the inconvenience.
Here's what I changed:

"ColReduction": false,
"red_sclX": 4.0,
"red_sclY": 4.0,
"red_hdsclX": 4.0,
"red_hdsclY": 4.0,
"red_Auto": false,
"red_AtMaxX": 4.0,
"red_AtMaxY": 4.0,
"red_AtMinX": 4.0,
"red_AtMinY": 4.0,

Nothing too fancy but should be good until resolution scaling is fixed. I don't know how different it's from ResMod but don't have a lot of faith in 4Chan so I'm more comfortable with my own config.

Reactions: orangpelupa

GBJark324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What's changed:
Thanks for this!
Could you also share the ini?

Yuki_Nasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
这是

以下是我更改的内容:

“ColReduction”:假的,
“red_sclX”: 4.0,
“red_sclY”: 4.0,
“red_hdsclX”: 4.0,
“red_hdsclY”: 4.0,
“red_Auto”: 假的,
“red_AtMaxX”: 4.0,
“red_AtMaxY”: 4.0,
“red_AtMinX”: 4.0,
“red_AtMinY”: 4.0,

没有什么太花哨的,但在分辨率缩放固定之前应该很好。我不知道它与ResMod有什么不同,但对4Chan没有太多的信心,所以我对自己的配置更满意。
I modified the file corresponding to XB2 and turned off the dynamic resolution. It doesn't seem to have changed much

MarkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems there is already 60fps mod available, but same problem like with XC2 - it double speed all cutscenes too.

GBJark324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I am experiencing, in Chapter 2 once you get to the real open-world, these configs look good but cause performance drops below 30 FPS. Note that I am needing to use OpenGL instead of Vulkan on Yuzu because Vulkan tends to crash, that might be part of the problem. But I have a beefy system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny