Status
Not open for further replies.

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oui

I did this, but no difference.. more fps maybe, but mu screen still blurry, for sure no in 720p, in handled mod this game has bad graphics.
In xc2, masagrator patch is fantastic, its a game changer. But in this game, no good upgrade with patch or maybe very poor...

Because the game is already at 580 p compare to xeno 1 or 2 that was un 380p aha

But if you use correctly reverse Nx + dyn resolution off config it will be sharper for sure

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i Will send a screenshot soon, before after, in x2 and x3, x2 is more more sharper
Parce que le jeu est déjà à 580p comparé à xeno 1 ou 2 qui était un 380p aha

Mais si vous utilisez correctement la résolution inversée Nx + dyn hors configuration, ce sera plus net à coup sûr

Reactions: cobjak

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i Will send a screenshot soon, before after, in x2 and x3, x2 is more more sharper
I feel the sane but I cannot explain man, they use a different way of loading texture etc I guess.

For me xeno 3 is bigger like the world seems to be huge and you feel it, you can watch far away and it's clear.
In xeno 2 I love the design and for so it makes the game so beautiful with a big manga impression

Reactions: Angelito66

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im agree, but do you believe a future patch can upgrade the graphics really and make the game more sharper like xc2 ?
I feel the sane but I cannot explain man, they use a different way of loading texture etc I guess.

For me xeno 3 is bigger like the world seems to be huge and you feel it, you can watch far away and it's clear.
In xeno 2 I love the design and for so it makes the game so beautiful with a big manga impression

DunArd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There are less difference in this game because XC3 is really well optimized graphically without mods in Switch, you can't improve something that borders on "perfection", at least in current hardware.
You need to be a little more empathic with the work of others @Angelito66

Reactions: Medel87 and cobjak

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if we speak in terms of pure graphics, x2 is cleaner and smoother in terms of texture.
in xeno 3, it's true, everything seems bigger and it's super immersive, but here is the quality of the image leaves something to be desired.., I hope a patch will be released soon to really make a noticeable difference

Angelito66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Il y a moins de différence dans ce jeu car XC3 est vraiment bien optimisé graphiquement sans mods dans Switch, vous ne pouvez pas améliorer quelque chose qui frôle la "perfection", du moins dans le matériel actuel.
Vous devez être un peu plus empathique avec le travail des autres @Angelito66
More empatic ? Why you tell me that, i saw its a very good work, im just trying to explain my feels, its forbidden ?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
View attachment 319773
Weird washed-out colors in menu. These clouds are flickering too. Same happens in game in some places. I can't post the SS right now, I'll post it when I'll back at home.

This is how it looks without graphics patch (and on 1.0 patch):
View attachment 319774
So it's not issue with reading config.
I guess they changed something in rendering pipeline and whatever you did is now triggering this glitch in 1.1.0

Reactions: rsc-pl

Massaion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

So it's not issue with reading config.
I guess they changed something in rendering pipeline and whatever you did is now triggering this glitch in 1.1.0
I've tried the new file with 1.1 and didn't have the weird glitch on the title intro. Haven't tested more to see if it holds up everywhere but the gameplay looks fine with the res config working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper