Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

Just saw this on my FB feed, and wanted to know your opinions on wether anything on this could be true (AKA have some potential, since nobody can say for sure if it is true)
1710544235506.jpeg

Personally, the Hyrule Warrior game would hype me the most
That, and both Super Mario Galaxy

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Out of that list, the games that excite me the most are The Wind Waker HD (finally getting a GOOD 3D Zelda on the Switch! Took long enough!), Animal Crossing: New Leaf (again, a GOOD Animal Crossing game - Horizons changed way too much to be worthwhile), and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Everything else...bleh. Can't stand the Galaxy duo, never liked Metroid, and Mario Party isn't what I'd consider fun - and most everything else I have no idea what they are (Biomutant, Decapolice, FANTASY LIFE, etc.).

Reactions: Blythe93

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every year a direct is "leaked" with metroid 4 on it

Yeah it's probably bs but it is a real game that was restarted under Retro Studios, like 5 years ago. It has to come out sometime? Probably on Switch 2 or on both I'm thinking.

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
I'm leaning towards it being fake because Nintendo generally release their games on Fridays, not Thursdays. Yes, PM:TTYD and Luigi's Mansion 2 HD will in fact be released on a Thursday, but there's no reason to believe they're changing the general rule. Princess Peach Showtime will be released next Friday, for example.

Reactions: Dan777

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That would be nice if it's true. I would love to see Animal Horizons: New Leaf HD, Metroid games and Luigi's Mansion 2 HD on Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto