Gaming Applying an undub patch to an original, EUR copy of Fire Emblem Echoes

LinkSword

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. My Limited Edition of the game should be arriving in a day or two, so I'd like to know whether this is doable for this game - I've seen it done on others - and if so, what tools I would need for it. Finding an undub patch for the European version will probably be hard by itself, though.

Thanks a lot for any help.

WBW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the latest Luma3DS, it should be quite easy. Once someone's released the voice files — which you'll probably not see here — you'll probably just need to set up the right folder structure and you'll have it.

I'm sure someone will have worked out the directory structure in time.

Reactions: LinkSword

LinkSword

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
With the latest Luma3DS, it should be quite easy. Once someone's released the voice files — which you'll probably not see here — you'll probably just need to set up the right folder structure and you'll have it.

I'm sure someone will have worked out the directory structure in time.

Gotcha. So let's say I wanted to look for those voice files - what would be a good thing to try and type on Google? I mean, is there a particular terminology used to refer to this kind of content? Sometimes a key word or two are the difference between finding something or not.

Thanks again.

Reactions: THYPLEX

rubysp

Trophies
XP
Country
I was poking around for this too. Thanks in advance to whomever that dumps their voice files :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5