Applying an undub patch to an original, EUR copy of Fire Emblem Echoes

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by LinkSword, May 17, 2017.

1. LinkSword
    OP

LinkSword Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2017
    Hello. My Limited Edition of the game should be arriving in a day or two, so I'd like to know whether this is doable for this game - I've seen it done on others - and if so, what tools I would need for it. Finding an undub patch for the European version will probably be hard by itself, though.

Thanks a lot for any help.

2. WBW

WBW Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2016
    With the latest Luma3DS, it should be quite easy. Once someone's released the voice files — which you'll probably not see here — you'll probably just need to set up the right folder structure and you'll have it.

I'm sure someone will have worked out the directory structure in time.

LinkSword likes this.
  3. kikongokiller

kikongokiller Custom Title

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Western Australia
    The directory structure should be the same as Awakening and Fates, I might dump my JP copy just to be sure.

THYPLEX, rubysp and LinkSword like this.
  4. LinkSword
    OP

LinkSword Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2017
    Gotcha. So let's say I wanted to look for those voice files - what would be a good thing to try and type on Google? I mean, is there a particular terminology used to refer to this kind of content? Sometimes a key word or two are the difference between finding something or not.

Thanks again.

THYPLEX likes this.
  5. rubysp

rubysp Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2017
    I was poking around for this too. Thanks in advance to whomever that dumps their voice files :)