Legaia

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm here to apologize for my bad critics and blame akaio team for the lack of esperience of acekard
i do some research about the origins of the constant problems we(players) are have in play some new games
i have some theory but nothing is for sure and a need some explanation here we go.

back in 2007/2008 acekard was release in this time i think all we have in the micro sd category was 4 gigas.
i thiink this coud be the great problem since the acekard was created in a time of low tecnology when comes to
micro sd

for short and technical acekard have an hardware and at some point in the near future there is nothing akaio
coud do to make games work in acekard,firwares doesen't make miracle.

ps: i don't know if i have some reason in this but is what i think
pss: sorry about the bad english

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It really doesn't matter the maximum size back in 200X, it's the standards and specifications for manufacturing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#SDHC
Wikipedia said:
The SDHC specification was completed in June 2006,[26] but by that time, non-standard high-capacity (>1GB) SD cards (based on the older 1.x specification) were already on the market. The two types of storage cards were not interchangeable, creating some confusion among customers.
I believe this was only for some larger than 1GB Non-SDHC cards.

However, the more likely problem you're running into is fake/counterfeit cards or 'ghost runs' which are when cards are manufactured at an official plant using defective/discarded/low quality parts and either sold as the brand or are packaged and swapped for real items and distributed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E