Hacking Apollo Justice Ace Attorney freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lkr
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,125
  • Replies Replies 5

Lkr

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Trophies
0
XP
170
Country
United States
On the video sequences in case 3 "Turnabout Serenade", the game occasionally crashes. I have the latest loaders and AKAIO 1.5.1. Could it be an issue with my microsd card?
 
Personally, I would try using AKAIO 1.5

I'm convinced that the issues recently occuring with peoples AK2's are related to something in the latest AKAIO firmware upgrade and/or loaders.

As soon as I get my Acekard2 from Kickgaming I'll test this theory out and post my results.
 
Leonidas said:
Are you getting freezes in any other game as well?
No, and the problem in this game only occurs during the video scenes(although it doesn't always happen). I lost about a half hour of game play, but I'll live. Is there a way to restore my save to my original apollo justice game card?
 
Have you:

1. Tried another miroSD card (a friend's perhaps)?
2. Tried a different ROM dump of the game?
 
Lkr said:
Leonidas said:
Are you getting freezes in any other game as well?
No, and the problem in this game only occurs during the video scenes(although it doesn't always happen). I lost about a half hour of game play, but I'll live. Is there a way to restore my save to my original apollo justice game card?
I recall an older version of AKAIO having some freezing issues with at least one of these Apollo Justice games. The solution asked you to run the game in the old DMA mode (red text, hold X while the game is booting). Use this advice at your own risk though.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted