• Views 1,303,041
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I should make a new thread for this or just post it here but here goes:

So I just made a new save editor for MHXX based off @APM 's save editor.
I initially tried to edit her editor but I got confused halfway through and just decided to make a new one from scratch.
It's still in its early stages; only has character editor and item box editor right now.

Expect this editor to be buggy though, since I've only used it on a clean save.
So make backups before using this.
You can find it here: https://github.com/mineminemine/MHXXSaveEditor

If you have any suggestions/issue, tell me.
Also, if anyone know the offsets for MHXX that'd be GREAT.

think you should make a new thread for this. if @APM don't mind it, then its good :)

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kronos3210

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Going by the fact it says "RC 1", have you not done any of the quests to get you to HR 8 first? Because you can't force yourself up in HR without completing those quests first.
So i have to complet all the quests?? And this option help me in something to have a higher hr?

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@APM Hey man ! Is there anywhere in this thread a ZIP Containing some perfect charms?

Could anyone Link me some?

Also a Question. If i give my Buddy my Savegame and rename it. Can i just put in some random Guild Card Number? Or do i need to extract his old one and paste it in there? Does it matter at all?

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also a Question. If i give my Buddy my Savegame and rename it. Can i just put in some random Guild Card Number? Or do i need to extract his old one and paste it in there? Does it matter at all?
About the charms, I don't think so, as every set requires different things from a charm and there's too many variables to make that many. There are releases of sets for blademaster and gunner and they come with charms, you can always use those.

You have to have a valid Guild Card Number, so you'd either have to extract his old one, or make a new character on yours and steal it from that. Either way, it has to be generated from the game, otherwise the game will know it's fake.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
About the charms, I don't think so, as every set requires different things from a charm and there's too many variables to make that many. There are releases of sets for blademaster and gunner and they come with charms, you can always use those.

You have to have a valid Guild Card Number, so you'd either have to extract his old one, or make a new character on yours and steal it from that. Either way, it has to be generated from the game, otherwise the game will know it's fake.

Thanks for the Help ! :)

Giovanni9793

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if someone has found the solution to the problem of kinsect that doesn't appear, but it can be resolve easy. It's enough to export the equipment box, open it with an hex editor, find the stuff without kinsect (it should be 14 with after the ID of the stuff and a lot of 00). If you modify two bytes after id, you'll modify the level of the stuff (ex. 14 08 00 01, for the stuff with id 08 with level *2*), if you modify from eleven bytes after id, you'll modify the characteristics of the kinsect (ex. 14 08 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01, for the stuff with id 08 with level *2* and a base culldrome with level 1).
I think that it's easy for APM add this feature in the programm.

Last edited by Giovanni9793,
Reactions: soprano1

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't know if someone has found the solution to the problem of kinsect that doesn't appear, but it can be resolve easy. It's enough to export the equipment box, open it with an hex editor, find the stuff without kinsect (it should be 14 with after the ID of the stuff and a lot of 00). If you modify two bytes after id, you'll modify the level of the stuff (ex. 14 08 00 01, for the stuff with id 08 with level *2*), if you modify from eleven bytes after id, you'll modify the characteristics of the kinsect (ex. 14 08 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01, for the stuff with id 08 with level *2* and a base culldrome with level 1).
I think that it's easy for APM add this feature in the programm.
Thanks for the useful info.

Reactions: Giovanni9793

TheHunter999

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,I have had a problem using the quest completor, I have a report to do for jumbo chief first request.. but the jumbo chief doesnt come because of a glitch so It has blocked the yukumo reward called Supreme Poogie Ball.. Is there any way to fix it please?

suolin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did 1.2.0 break this for anyone else? Getting loading error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" on 0.18. Oddly enough the old 0.04b seems to work?

Antaress

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my HR is stuck on HR7- originally I was over 100, but then I changed it and it managed to revert back to HR7. No matter what I do, it just sticks to the same rank and won't move up. Is there any way to fix this aside from restarting my save?

GrandGizzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a list linked under "useful stuff" in the first post.

You must have changed something in it (like using a "complete all quests" code despite them already being complete on that save...).Try again and only import your inventory, name, Guildcard info, and cats.

Change the HRP, not the HR
no, its not the same issue.

I have all the info for that, so hex editing it isn't a problem. It just hasn't been added to the editor.
I would like to know how to hex edit arena times and monster sizes, as I am currently just sitting back in an arena quest, waiting for what I think would be a good time to kill the monster so that it looks like a believable time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.