• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Element82 Do you have enough scraps? You see the thing on the bottom left that says "Monster"? That's scraps

Also please do us a favor by putting that in a spoiler.

Last edited by APM,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As APM said, thre are extra parts you need to upgrade the glaive (like monster bone S/M/L, bone scraps, etc.). Take those out and put them back in the box and you should be good to go.

Element82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As APM said, thre are extra parts you need to upgrade the glaive (like monster bone S/M/L, bone scraps, etc.). Take those out and put them back in the box and you should be good to go.
i did that, and it did not work,
what exactly do i need when it says Dragonite Ore x5
Zinogre Claw x2
Monster (8 Total)
what does the "Monster (8 Total)" mean?

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for those who want to max the lv of theirs armor or craft a weapon but the game still saying u dont have all materials i found a solution i will try to explain the best i can ( sorry for my bad english)

1. If you want to make deviant armor or weapon at certain level you have to use " high" deviant materials even if u have x 99999 is not gonna work , the best thing to fix this is just pick the Deaviant tickets from 1 -10 , and all the monster parts , from both monster . Fro example if u want to craft a Hell glavenus Set pick from your box all galvenus items normal and + and Hyper if they have it then go and do the Pawn ticket Quest and send al those items using the transpurrter. You just need x1 from each monster part . If u want to max some weapon is the same way grab all the monster items Normal or High+ Hyper too and do this method .

2. After doing the #1 part , u need to talk with the palico armor crafter ) the one next to the normal armor & weapon crafter) then select the option - trade for scrap > trade from box , and make scrap from all items that u already send with the transpurrter , scales , caparace , claws , etc etc.
Then do the same with the high deviants items to get " Premium scrap xxx" this xxx means the monster name like - Premium Scrap HellFire Glavenus .
After doing this talk again at the armory and try to craft those armor , upgrade them , and the next time they told u that u need " high items" and u can only select " scrap" this time u gonna get all items to use even the deviant tickets can be used to max armor lv.

3. This is the last one , for this just craft a weapon or an armor part that requieres the items u need , for example if u want to make the SnowBaron Weapon , and at some lv upgrading the game says u dont have all materials just make the Snow Baron Helm or w/e part u like , max to lv 10 then the game let u get trough the next lv of ur weapon.

At last sending the tickets from deaviants 1-10 using transpurrter unlock the crafting for those palico deaviant armor " S "

@Element82 i already explained it , this works for every weapon on the game , i tested

Last edited by FATE4LIFE,

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm, any chance of making the weapon ids work like palico skills? IE name based and not ID, what would that require actually, a list of IDS mapped to Weapon/Armor Names?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, any chance of making the weapon ids work like palico skills? IE name based and not ID, what would that require actually, a list of IDS mapped to Weapon/Armor Names?
If I read APM's posts right, I believe that's an eventual goal for the editor. There was dump earlier of the games' files that should make it possible. It's just a lot to go through.

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Element82 , as i said few pages back i already told you what you need to do , the fact here even if you have 999999 of very item from the game , the game stills need tigger the flag that u already get those items , for example if you are RC 1 , and u get all ultimate items and try to craaft those armors , for the game u never fight aganist a Narkarkos for example and u never carve it and get their items , when u do that and get those 2 or 3 items " legaly" now u can craft w/e you want .

Just do the steps that i posted it and u are not goin to have any problem

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized this hasn't been requested yet... Would it be difficult to make an option to copy/move saves between slots? and/or maybe delete a save from a slot?

RedPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be scraps or bones or stuff.
Hi, I've been trying out your editor and it's fantastic so far. I've tried the unlock feature to see all palico armors and tried to build the narcuga palico set and the game thinks I don't have the required parts to build it when I clearly do have it. Has this happen before to you or any1 else? Thanks in advance.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been trying out your editor and it's fantastic so far. I've tried the unlock feature to see all palico armors and tried to build the narcuga palico set and the game thinks I don't have the required parts to build it when I clearly do have it. Has this happen before to you or any1 else? Thanks in advance.
Read the FAQ. Thanks.

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If I read APM's posts right, I believe that's an eventual goal for the editor. There was dump earlier of the games' files that should make it possible. It's just a lot to go through.
aye, what i mean is if APM could let us know what would be required, i could give it a go! like the lists for palico skills have been done up by a user.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An equipment list that matches the IDs from the editor. Some of the ones on ukee's list doesn't match up

Arikaido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awrite. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but I'm in need of help. I've looked up everything that I can and it all says I'm doing nothing wrong with editing my Palicos, yet there's one that's giving me a hard time. I'll just list what I have and let me know if you spot the error:

Protection Palico
Learned Action RNG: 020A

Taunt
Armor Horn
Mini Barrel Bombay
Herb Horn
(2) Claw Dance
(2) Anti-Monster Mine
(2) Weapon Upgrade
(1) Sumo Stomp
(1) Felyne Comet
---

Does the specific order matter? That's exactly how I have it setup. I'm at a loss here...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.