Hacking Anyway to reprogram fake ds carts? Been scammed !!!

scottyboyz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Prob noone can help me out here but ill give it a shot. Bought 8 games from an amazon seller for my kids. All was fine until the games started to crash. After further investigation my mate told me the games were fake and there might be a way to re program them with a downloaded rom but he didnt have any idea how.

My friend tried inserting the cart into his USB cart reader that he got with this multi cart (DS FIRELINE) hoping we could just try dropping the rom onto it. Sadly it didnt work the cart wasnt recognised.

Can anyone point me into the right direction so that i can try salvage these games. The seller no longer there so im quite a bit out of pocket unless i can fix these. Never expected to get scammed from an amazon seller. I paid just about RRP for these games as well !!!!!!

ill stick to using game.co.uk in future ive learned my lesson well if there is no way to fix these.

any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As far as I know, you have no options
frown.gif

NDS carts are ROMs, as in Read Only Memory..You can't write on them..whether they're original or fake..

Only flashcarts can write games!

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get an R4, you'll just get cheated again.

I would recommend an Acekard 2, or a CycloDS Evolution if you want to spend big bucks.

But anyway, just saying, don't get an R4. The chances of getting a fake are 11/10 (Real R4's aren't made anymore!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: