ROM Hack Anyway to PokeTransfer flashcart Diamond to retail B/W?

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I legit caught all of the pokemon in my flash Diamond after so many hours, right before B/W came out...with some help from my retail Heart Gold.

I'm post-E4 on my White now, and I just realized I should probably start transferring pokemon from my Diamond...until I realized it needs to use Download Play.

When I have my R4 in, it goes right to the R4 instead of the main menu. Unfortunately, having no R4, turning it on, put R4 back in, and use Download Play doesn't work.

Is there anyway I can transfer my R4 Diamond pokemon to my legit retail White cartridge without having to deal with the many hours of trading ALL of my Diamond pokemon to Heart Gold, then transferring all the HG pokemon to my White cartridge? Obviously that would work, but I would have to deal with making eggs upon eggs on Heart Gold, then using those to trade my Diamond pokemon to my HG cartridge...that wouldn't be fun at all. I would much rather just transfer right from my R4 Diamond.

If anyone knows anything, please inform me. Thank you!

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately none. I suggest you get a retail Diamond, and transfer your save to that copy with NDS Backup Tool.

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I did have a retail Diamond, but I transferred that save to a Diamond ROM so I can fool around with PokeSAV and such. Unfortunately, I can no longer find my old Diamond...but you're saying if I can actually find my Diamond, I can get my rom's .sav file into my retail Diamond cartridge?

If so, I'll keep looking for my retail Diamond. Worst case scenario, I'll just buy a used one and return it within a week and get my money back.

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! But it's 100%, no doubt, that I can transfer my .sav file to my retail cartridge, no matter what cartridge it is? You just use that Rudolph NDS program thing right?

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you so much!! This certainly helps quite a lot; I'd rather not breed eggs upon eggs in HG and trade all those eggs to get all my Diamond pokemon to HG, just so I can transfer them all for even more time...

So far the search still isn't going well. Might just buy a used Diamond copy at GameStop, or borrow a friend's. Might just borrow a friend's, since I can just back up his save file, put mine in, and when I'm done I'll just put his save file back in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway