Homebrew Anyway to downgrade from 10.6 with a 9.2 NAND backup???

wwwoomy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was stupid the other day and I let this dumbfuck in my grade borrow my hacked 3ds. Since he was so damn thirsty to play ssb4 I get it back and my fucking 3ds is on 10.6. Now, I have a NAND backup that was on 9.2 on my computer (I did it with Gateway).... Is there any possible way to downgrade without hard modding? I feel like I'd brick my 3ds.

wwwoomy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shit. So would it be better to do a hard mod on my old 3ds xl?? (The one that got upgraded is an old regular 3ds) Plus would it be possible to hardmod myself??? I have a soldering iron and my dad is an engineer so he could help

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't be a problem for you and your dad. As long as you have soldering experience, you should be good. If you don't trust yourself with it, pay a member here to have it done. It's better than waiting or risking it if you have the money

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
These are some rules that I hope you follow next time.

1. install arm9loaderhax

2. add a password or multiple passwords to the 3DS, that way only you have access to it.

3. and this is a very important rule, never and I mean never let some one borrow your computer hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz