Hacking Anytitle Deleter Mod... Error! ISFS_Open (ret = -106)

piratesmack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error right before deleting something.
The title seems to uninstall successfully, but I never used to get this error.

Tried Anytitle Deleter mod v6 with IOS36 v1042 and v6b with IOS249 (rev 14), both give this error.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also get this from ATD DB, even thought it still deletes the title. I am wondering if it has anything to do with any updated cIOS.
unsure.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
no but they can be snagged somewhere at WIISOS i know that bro (personally already beat that game silly and im playing beatles rockband and GH5 now days so i erased the old ones off my WBFS but as i say the folks at WIISOS (a spanish release site for iso ect) has posted ALL the gh and rockband addons UNOFFICIAL MODS and trackpacks and DLC's all that shit they post as it comes out on the front page
wink.gif
best of luck that ones older so it may take a long while diggin it out bro! :osorry i couldnt be more help
frown.gif

peace love and chicken grease,
Vetta X

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
no but they can be snagged somewhere at WIISOS i know that bro (personally already beat that game silly and im playing beatles rockband and GH5 now days so i erased the old ones off my WBFS but as i say the folks at WIISOS (a spanish release site for iso ect) has posted ALL the gh and rockband addons UNOFFICIAL MODS and trackpacks and DLC's all that shit they post as it comes out on the front page
wink.gif
best of luck that ones older so it may take a long while diggin it out bro! :osorry i couldnt be more help
frown.gif

Vetta X

piratesmack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
wink.gif
frown.gif

Vetta X

Thanks

MEwii44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
this just means the file doesnt exist

which file doesn't exist? what you're trying to remove/install? I get this error also... ISFS_open error -106 when trying to install Startpatch...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sard said:
i get this error1 too ;<
anyone ?!?

What are you trying to delete? If you are trying to delete something, because you can't overwrite it before doing that, then i recommend:
- Get Trucha Bug Restorer
- Install IOS236(IOS36 + all 4 patches + slot 236)
- Use IOS236 in your installer or WAD Manager

sard

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
sard said:
i get this error1 too ;<
anyone ?!?

What are you trying to delete? If you are trying to delete something, because you can't overwrite it before doing that, then i recommend:
- Get Trucha Bug Restorer
- Install IOS236(IOS36 + all 4 patches + slot 236)
- Use IOS236 in your installer or WAD Manager

I get this error right before deleting something.
but if i press A the title seems to uninstall successfully, but I never used to get this error.

Tried Anytitle Deleter mod / db with IOS249rev17, ios222rev5, ios236tbr, ios36dop-mii patch... both give this error.
this is estrange to me ,since i dont have this error before ;<
i just want to know what is it ? what cause this?

ios update to 4.2/ system menu 4.1U / hackmii 0.8 boot2/ priiloader 0.5 beta4 / ios60 patch trucha bug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y